What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

38995599841_3fded1e678_b.jpg

I am a fan on Pakistan procurement, particularly by army. But in case of air transport, both AF and Army seem to be lacking in edge. So, most transport happens by land or what? Given the size of land mass, this seems good option also economic maybe. also I dont have figures for land transport equips for pakistan too. Also use of railways.
rail and road are used extensively

Pakistani style of plagiarism. Nothing to be proud of, especially when coming from an esteemed organization. It should definitely be changed and the person who made it should be reprimanded.

Pakistani style of plagiarism. Nothing to be proud of, especially when coming from an esteemed organization. It should definitely be changed and the person who made it should be reprimanded.
Ease up mate. such happens all the time

Thank God your opinion holds iota weight to the PAF.

Thank God your opinion holds iota weight to the PAF.

The opinion should matter especially when plagiarism is done by well non organization that represents the country internationally. Its a shame nothing to be proud of.

It's called steal with pride.
You call this steal with pride ? its steal without shame.

It's called steal with pride.

Nah boss, a bull is a bull! We could not have designed one with a single horn or a beak now!! So once it was decided that we are going to go with a bull, this was pretty much it.

Yeah the bulls the same but the super imposition of frame hands gives it a "waah" feeling.
NO, its not the same!!

Come on!What plagiarism? ITS A BULL AND THEY ARE LIKE THIS ALL AROUND.

BTW, you people really did not spotted the differences?

I cannot believe i am going into these details and have decided to waste 10 min on this but here it go:

Untitled.jpg

See the difference now? :)

Copy and paste, we should make something of our own entirely.
LOLZ!

Yeah, designer bulls!

The opinion should matter especially when plagiarism is done by well non organization that represents the country internationally. Its a shame nothing to be proud of.

You call this steal with pride ? its steal without shame.
I hope you realize that there are plenty of differences and it is just that being transport wing they just decided to go with a bull! That is it.

@Windjammer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom