What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

it appear similar to the model shown earlier
View attachment 701595

it does not look as big as any other UAV with this design so I doubt it will carry weapon like WL, CH-4 or ANKA UAV .... and as per the previous pic which you shared I think it will have operational range with limited DATA link range of >250 km as satellite linking capability seems missing at least at this version.
bhai that pic windy shared....that drone is huge....look at the tail size for it and this one in your photo....its like baray mian aur chotay mian

it appear similar to the model shown earlier
View attachment 701595

it does not look as big as any other UAV with this design so I doubt it will carry weapon like WL, CH-4 or ANKA UAV .... and as per the previous pic which you shared I think it will have operational range with limited DATA link range of >250 km as satellite linking capability seems missing at least at this version.
No yaara, it can't be this particular vehicle, here people standing behind it are towering above it where as in the image i shared, albeit the vehicle is in the back ground yet it seems to be standing high over the figures.

1609363490467.png

Seems to be a Chinese made UCAV ( CH-4 ), Wing Long has more slanted rudders.

bhai that pic windy shared....that drone is huge....look at the tail size for it and this one in your photo....its like baray mian aur chotay mian
No yaara, it can't be this particular vehicle, here people standing behind it are towering above it where as in the image i shared, albeit the vehicle is in the back ground yet it seems to be standing high over the figures.

View attachment 701596
I may be wrong but I think you people are confusing pic of model which I shared in my post, obviously that model was not built at 1:1 ratio to the original UAV shown in pic shared by windjamer.

I shared that pic only because it resemble with design and shows that this UAV is new and not imported one as reported by some media outlets nowadays that Pakistan and China have signed contract for 50 UAVs.

Secondly as for the size again I may be wrong or it is because of the angle at which pic is taken but for any reason it appear that the height of this UAV is shorter then Mushak Trainer as wing of Mushak trainer appear higher than the fuselage of UAV ....

So it is obviously bigger than Burraq UCAV but in my opinion smaller in comparison of Wing long or CH UAVs ....

Last edited:
Just saw this. Azm's MALE.

Also seems like an original design so that's good to see.
It'll be interesting to see what's powering this UAV. I hope they're by-passing pistons and going straight to a turboprop (e.g., from Ukraine). It could mean a lot for the design's actual payload, range and endurance.

It'll be interesting to see what's powering this UAV. I hope they're by-passing pistons and going straight to a turboprop (e.g., from Ukraine). It could mean a lot for the design's actual payload, range and endurance.
that seems unlikely to me considering its mission and size and PAC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom