What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

No.14 Sqd “ Shaheens “ currently known as No.14 “ Tail Choppers “.

Squadron was equipped with F-16 in 1983, No.14 F-16s saw action against Soviet and Afghan intruders during soviet afghan war. No.14 F-16s were replaced with F-7Ps in 1993, F-16 airframes were transferred to No.11 Sqd. In 2017 No.14’s F-7Ps were replaced by JF-17 Block-2s.

Picture F-16B #82601 was one of the No.14 airframes currently serving in No.11.

1609010206995.png

I feel it's Y20 size and color maybe here for evaluation as well would love to see them in PAF colors
No it was here for an exercise
No.14 Sqd “ Shaheens “ currently known as No.14 “ Tail Choppers “.

Squadron was equipped with F-16 in 1983, No.14 F-16s saw action against Soviet and Afghan intruders during soviet afghan war. No.14 F-16s were replaced with F-7Ps in 1993, F-16 airframes were transferred to No.11 Sqd. In 2017 No.14’s F-7Ps were replaced by JF-17 Block-2s.

Picture F-16B #82601 was one of the No.14 airframes currently serving in No.11.

View attachment 700253
That was the first Viper made for PAF

Last edited:
While the Bhakt camp and Modi's IT Cell was busy last month in publishing fake news from fake websites regarding JF serviceability being down to 40%...check out what Key Publishing's (Europe's Largest Aviation Publishing Company) Editor Mark Ayton and world-renowned Russian aviation expert and prolific writer Piotr Butowski have to say regarding IAF's Su-30 fleet serviceability in their latest 100-page bookazine on the Sukhoi this year. What goes around comes around!

While the Bhakt camp and Modi's IT Cell was busy last month in publishing fake news from fake websites regarding JF serviceability being down to 40%...check out what Key Publishing's (Europe's Largest Aviation Publishing Company) Editor Mark Ayton and world-renowned Russian aviation expert and prolific writer Piotr Butowski have to say regarding IAF's Su-30 fleet serviceability in their latest 100-page bookazine on the Sukhoi this year. What goes around comes around!
FYI
IAF%20Su-30%20Fleet%20Woes%20Worsen%20(Mark%20Ayton%20%26%20Piotr%20Butowski).jpeg

1) This is the PAF thread
2) This is a Twitter link to a dodgy news site
3) Said dodgy news site quotes an unnamed source
4) EU Labs just exposed a massive Indian fake news operation
5) Your ban coming soon I imagine...

I didn't know where to post it as I see there is no ISI related thread . Still apologise . And that thing I shared is making quiet noise in amerika

I didn't know where to post it as I see there is no ISI related thread . Still apologise . And that thing I shared is making quiet noise in amerika

No, it is not, Not a single major US website or news channel has aired the BS conspiracy theory. Please prove otherwise or simply stop posting garbage on here, it ruins the thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom