What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah with Asghar Khan at PAF Academy Risalpur in 1947-48

32286609_1720132314733881_3063035852188811264_o.jpg

2018/19 pac pushed 12 single seater plus 8 dual seater 1 sqn plus all sqn will get a dual seater (guessing)
Pakistan has no need for dual seater Thunders as we've been operating single seater Thunders for well over a decade now. The range of the aircraft is just not long enough to be a deep strike fighter. I can 99.9999999% guarantee you, these dual seaters are being customized as GROWLERS! the iaf, ia and in can look forward to fighting there future battles BLIND!

Pakistan has no need for dual seater Thunders as we've been operating single seater Thunders for well over a decade now. The range of the aircraft is just not long enough to be a deep strike fighter. I can 99.9999999% guarantee you, these dual seaters are being customized as GROWLERS! the iaf, ia and in can look forward to fighting there future battles BLIND!

I mean, there is nothing to say it cant be used as a deep strike fighter. Remember, Thunder is a replacement for F7s and Mirage's. The latter of which operates a deep strike role. It will need to be replaced. I dont see anything to indicate that the PAF would have a Thunder dedicated purely towards EW.

This is quite a strong possibility.

I mean, there is nothing to say it cant be used as a deep strike fighter. Remember, Thunder is a replacement for F7s and Mirage's. The latter of which operates a deep strike role. It will need to be replaced. I dont see anything to indicate that the PAF would have a Thunder dedicated purely towards EW.
An EW role is a simple software change and addition of EW/jamming pods on external hard points that the second aviator in the back seat operates. Any dual seater can do this provided it's engine can generate enough power to fire up the EW/jamming pods which I'm sure the JF17 can generate.

The latest image claimed that the maiden flight of JF-17 Block III (#3000) took place on December 15, 2019 in Chengdu. The aircraft features a J-20 style wide-angle holographic HUD as well as J-10C style forward IIR MAWS sensors behind the engine air intakes.
- Last Updated 12/27/19
JF-17_Block 3.jpg

The latest image claimed that the maiden flight of JF-17 Block III (#3000) took place on December 15, 2019 in Chengdu. The aircraft features a J-20 style wide-angle holographic HUD as well as J-10C style forward IIR MAWS sensors behind the engine air intakes.
- Last Updated 12/27/19
View attachment 596183
Advantage of wide angle holographic HUD? and what's a IIR MAWS?

Back
Top Bottom