What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Hi,

Thank you----. Basic of sales pitch is---to give a product an individual identity---a similar but a different product has to have a different name to separate it from the HERD and position it by itself on its own merits capabilities and capabilities---.

It must be known targeted and appreciated by its own name---.

Style as well as substance.

Take a page from Western marketing.

@MastanKhan @StormBreaker

My very dear Paks,

We need to position our products with global benchmarks... an aspect we have been lacking due varrying reasons...

BlockIII is becoming quite a bird... and deserves rightful recognition... by merely calling it Thunder B3 doesn't do justice...

I do strongly believe that subliminally products sell not only because of quality... Anyhow, even if no one calls B3 IronFalcon ... we shall...

And when B4 pops up... we shall allot it proper title.

Imagine calling dual seater JF17B or Calling it JF17 SnowLeopard or something more inducing...

Regardless, you both are trying to humble this nobody... duely noted. Allow me to thankyou!

Mangus
There is this deceased singer boy, 20, killed last year, known as xxxtentacion while having real name as Ricardo. No one knows the name, mostly he is recognized by Xxxtentacion. If just we pdfians start calling them with these names, it won’t be long before officials also hear the stories of ‘How a fandom calls it directly Iron Falcon’, perhaps themselves start using the name.

@HRK @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem @Windjammer @aliyusuf @Signalian @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @DESERT FIGHTER @Musafir117 @Retired Troll @HAIDER

How about let’s start referring to Block 3 as Iron Falcon in every conversation...

There is this deceased singer boy, 20, killed last year, known as xxxtentacion while having real name as Ricardo. No one knows the name, mostly he is recognized by Xxxtentacion. If just we pdfians start calling them with these names, it won’t be long before officials also hear the stories of ‘How a fandom calls it directly Iron Falcon’, perhaps themselves start using the name.

@HRK @MastanKhan @The Eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem @Windjammer @aliyusuf @Signalian @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @DESERT FIGHTER @Musafir117 @Retired Troll @HAIDER

How about let’s start referring to Block 3 as Iron Falcon in every conversation...

Chinese online community already call JF-17 as 'Fierce Dragon' so its upto Pakistani online community to term blk-III if they want another unofficial name .....

My very dear Paks,

We need to position our products with global benchmarks... an aspect we have been lacking due varrying reasons...

BlockIII is becoming quite a bird... and deserves rightful recognition... by merely calling it Thunder B3 doesn't do justice...

I do strongly believe that subliminally products sell not only because of quality... Anyhow, even if no one calls B3 IronFalcon ... we shall...

Imagine calling dual seater JF17B or Calling it JF17 SnowLeopard or something more inducing...

Regardless, you both are trying to humble this nobody... duely noted. Allow me to thankyou!

Mangus

Hi,

The 2 seater is basically going to be a strike aircraft---so Keeping in mind @Mangus Ortus Novem --- appropriate name could be STRIKE FALCON

But F-7s are also called mini falcons
i didn't hear that

Hi,

The 2 seater is basically going to be a strike aircraft---so Keeping in mind @Mangus Ortus Novem --- appropriate name could be STRIKE FALCON
Brilliant! MK totally spot on!!!

Henceforth, JF17B is StrikeFalcon!

B3 is IronFalcon

Now we are on some evolutional plain... great going!
Mangus
I don't like that nickname, Falcon is nickname of F-16, it would be nice say Strike Thunder for JF-17B and Iron Thunder for Block-3

My very dear Paks,

Mangus
If renaming is on the cards, then I suggest "Saker" (after the saker falcon).

If renaming is on the cards, then I suggest "Saker" (after the saker falcon).
SAEGAH :lol::lol::lol:

Indus will look better due to Mighty Indus River and Pakistan civilization drived from river Indus
Ya, appreciated but the word ‘Indus’ itself appears less appealing due to its rhyme with industry. So something else would be better...

Back
Top Bottom