What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

what does "O" stands for in the JCO ? equivalent to NCO or WO in the US ? so one doesn't salute them.

Indian media reports that Intelligence Agencies have spotted at least three Pakistan Air Force transport aircraft C-130bringing equipment to Skardu Air Base. Pakistan is expected to deploy JF-17 fighter aircraft at Skardu Air Base. The Intelligence Agencies are keeping a close watch on the activity at the Base. In the past, Pakistan has used the Air Base to support its Army operations on the border with India. It has been one week since the Narendra Modi government made moves to end special status of Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Indian Constitution and bifurcate the state into two Union Territories and the situation between India and Pakistan is tense.
JF-17%20Thunder%20with%20the%208%2C126%20m-high%20Nanga%20Parbat%20in%20the%20background..jpeg

Fighter pilots of PAF who participated in #OperationSwiftRetort on 27 Feb 2019 have been conferred with gallantry awards.

[emoji828] Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan -- Sitara-e-Jur'at

[emoji828] Wing Commander Faheem Ahmed -- Tamgha-e-Jur'at

[emoji828] Squadron Leader Hasan Siddiqui -- Tamgha-Jur'at https://t.co/3SaFruXudU

Chitraul say pehle he rhona dhona.

Indian media reports that Intelligence Agencies have spotted at least three Pakistan Air Force transport aircraft C-130bringing equipment to Skardu Air Base. Pakistan is expected to deploy JF-17 fighter aircraft at Skardu Air Base. The Intelligence Agencies are keeping a close watch on the activity at the Base. In the past, Pakistan has used the Air Base to support its Army operations on the border with India. It has been one week since the Narendra Modi government made moves to end special status of Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Indian Constitution and bifurcate the state into two Union Territories and the situation between India and Pakistan is tense.
View attachment 573902

View attachment 573902

Is there a likelihood of another air to air clash? Or is it just precautionary measures from both sides.

Is there a likelihood of another air to air clash? Or is it just precautionary measures from both sides.
The way IK has threatened India, I (personally) think it won't just be an Air-to-Air conflict.

The incident of India coming into Pakistan Air Space on the 26th of Feb are with us. And so are the events that followed the following morning when we responded with might.

But in simple words, i'd say we caught India with their pants down and off guard. And even though I have no doubt about the superiority of our guys in the PAF, one can't be too (over) confident.

Not sure those Radar images of Su-30's and SAMs being deployed in Srinagar are accurate, but you can be sure that if a scrimmage were to take place between the two, those SAMs won't be sitting idle.

Then again, knowing India, they might take out another one of their own in the process.

The way IK has threatened India, I (personally) think it won't just be an Air-to-Air conflict.

The incident of India coming into Pakistan Air Space on the 26th of Feb are with us. And so are the events that followed the following morning when we responded with might.

But in simple words, i'd say we caught India with their pants down and off guard. And even though I have no doubt about the superiority of our guys in the PAF, one can't be too (over) confident.

Not sure those Radar images of Su-30's and SAMs being deployed in Srinagar are accurate, but you can be sure that if a scrimmage were to take place between the two, those SAMs won't be sitting idle.

Then again, knowing India, they might take out another one of their own in the process.

So pak is basically on a war mode, but i am surprized the global media is not covering it, or it might be that mass mobilization wont be taking place, just sudden and swift a2a action like before. That might be the reason why r27 were bought by iaf in so haste.

I personally think 27 feb was one of event which cannot be replicated for war but as things stand Paf will have a upper hand and if it showed discilpine and courage it will outclass iaf.

I want to put this out in open - we will kill in numbers and suffer losses as well. this realisation is important. we should not think that we will not suffer losses these will be painful (F16s/JF17s/Mirages/F7s) and pilots will die and will be captured.. we should be ready for it physically and mentally - rest assured Pakistan Armed Forces will inflict far far more losses on Indian Armed Forces.

I want to put this out in open - we will kill in numbers and suffer losses as well. this realisation is important. we should not think that we will not suffer losses these will be painful (F16s/JF17s/Mirages/F7s) and pilots will die and will be captured.. we should be ready for it physically and mentally - rest assured Pakistan Armed Forces will inflict far far more losses on Indian Armed Forces.
This time more active role of ISI is also needed for in house attack during escalation to hit at the head right at the time

Back
Top Bottom