What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Sorrowfully it is informed that AVM Mahmood Akhtar Bokhari, SBt & bar, President, PAFROA Karachi, has departed for eternal abode this morning, Thursday, 08th August, 2019. May Allah grant him a heavenly abode and solace to his family. He was admitted in the ICU PAF Hospital Faisal, for the past few months where he continued to receive critical and complete attention.
His funeral prayer will be held today at Baargah Imam Yathrib Phase IV DHA after Zohar prayers (1:30). Burial will be at PAF graveyard, Korangi Creek.

He shot down Russian SU25 Frogfoot with a Sidewinder AAM flying in a F16A during the afghan war in the 80s
You are talking about Masroor's Father?

Sorrowfully it is informed that AVM Mahmood Akhtar Bokhari, SBt & bar, President, PAFROA Karachi, has departed for eternal abode this morning, Thursday, 08th August, 2019. May Allah grant him a heavenly abode and solace to his family. He was admitted in the ICU PAF Hospital Faisal, for the past few months where he continued to receive critical and complete attention.
His funeral prayer will be held today at Baargah Imam Yathrib Phase IV DHA after Zohar prayers (1:30). Burial will be at PAF graveyard, Korangi Creek.

He shot down Russian SU25 Frogfoot with a Sidewinder AAM flying in a F16A during the afghan war in the 80s
Athar Hussain Bokhari was an Air Marshal.

A somewhat old News clip of PTV from the 23rd March, 2016 flypast.

Cast: Sqn. No. 9 (Griffins)

I had been searching for this clip for months, & stumbled on it on dailymotion.

@GriffinsRule @Hodor @Khafee @loanranger
Same question to everyone which also can only expected to be answered in the same manner. Who will say, no I don't give a crap about being in the flypast.
There is no depth to the questions and no interest from the person holding the mic to delve past her one scripted question

Same question to everyone which also can only expected to be answered in the same manner. Who will say, no I don't give a crap about being in the flypast.
There is no depth to the questions and no interest from the person holding the mic to delve past her one scripted question

What do you expect from a tv anchor to ask from a fighter pilot, whats the no escape zone of aim 120? Certainly not bcoz these are pr videos for general public.

Self explanatory
IMG_20190813_101155.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom