What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

The key is "ITAR-free." In other words, for the TF-X to stand a chance, Turkey will need to eliminate any and all US inputs and, in turn, ensure that the technology (their own or from Europe) has no regulatory links to the US.
Yeah. Thank you for your reply.

AZM in my opinion will be a mix of J31 and TFX, since very little information is available I'm betting that the power plant will be from Rolls Royce, the avionics from Leonardo, and the aircraft will be able to use both Chinese and European weapons.

AZM in my opinion will be a mix of J31 and TFX, since very little information is available I'm betting that the power plant will be from Rolls Royce, the avionics from Leonardo, and the aircraft will be able to use both Chinese and European weapons.
Seeing how Turkey got booted from the F-35 over the S-400, it's possible we might see Russian involvement in TF-X as well, especially in terms of gas turbines. In that case, it would line-up really well with Project Azm.

Seeing how Turkey got booted from the F-35 over the S-400, it's possible we might see Russian involvement in TF-X as well, especially in terms of gas turbines. In that case, it would line-up really well with Project Azm.
Certainly India would show grave concern

I said that to an TAI official at balgat ankara several yrs ago but unfortunately unclesams influence is immense and seductive. It may be very late in the day now.

My suspicion is that Azm may be the 2nd model of Azm (delta canard) with Chinese equipment like HDM, EOS, and possibly radar (vs leonardo radar) with local, chinese and turkish weapons and russian engine.

A twin-engine config with either the RD-93MA or WS-19, basically.
A quick question. Do you see any role for the RJ series engines which were being licence produced in Turkey? This is a much more advanced engine with better MTBO

Sorrowfully it is informed that AVM Mahmood Akhtar Bokhari, SBt & bar, President, PAFROA Karachi, has departed for eternal abode this morning, Thursday, 08th August, 2019. May Allah grant him a heavenly abode and solace to his family. He was admitted in the ICU PAF Hospital Faisal, for the past few months where he continued to receive critical and complete attention.
His funeral prayer will be held today at Baargah Imam Yathrib Phase IV DHA after Zohar prayers (1:30). Burial will be at PAF graveyard, Korangi Creek.

He shot down Russian SU25 Frogfoot with a Sidewinder AAM flying in a F16A during the afghan war in the 80s

Sorrowfully it is informed that AVM Mahmood Akhtar Bokhari, SBt & bar, President, PAFROA Karachi, has departed for eternal abode this morning, Thursday, 08th August, 2019. May Allah grant him a heavenly abode and solace to his family.
He shot down Russian SU25 Frogfoot with a Sidewinder AAM flying in a F16A during the afghan war in the 80s

AVM "Athar" Bokhari, not Akhtar.
May Allah grant him highest place in Jannah..

Sorrowfully it is informed that AVM Mahmood Akhtar Bokhari, SBt & bar, President, PAFROA Karachi, has departed for eternal abode this morning, Thursday, 08th August, 2019. May Allah grant him a heavenly abode and solace to his family. He was admitted in the ICU PAF Hospital Faisal, for the past few months where he continued to receive critical and complete attention.
His funeral prayer will be held today at Baargah Imam Yathrib Phase IV DHA after Zohar prayers (1:30). Burial will be at PAF graveyard, Korangi Creek.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

May Allah open doors of jannat for him and give his family sabr and strength.

Back
Top Bottom