What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

58610180_2198013383612436_1991363704209276928_o.jpg
amazing pic. around 50 air crafts lined up. i have never seen so many PAF jets together.

I believe Russians are enticing Indians and at the same time getting publicity for Mig 35. Plane is good multirole bit is under the shadow of being the derivative of mig 29. Russia needs to sell arms to India however if india does not bite then they may sell to others but to Pakistan maybe....

No No come to Army Aviation section we talking about it According to @Khafee US Centcom visit offered 12 more AH1z along already 12 in pipeline things r getting good with yanks Thanks to New Govt
sir this is not the 1980s..i doubt US will offer anything..and i hope i am wrong..congress controls the money and congress is hostile to pakistan due to negligence of last 10 years

secondly everyone knows that US weapons are very expensive if no FMF is offered, so they do become nonviable even if they are offered and FMF is blocked for sure now

sir this is not the 1980s..i doubt US will offer anything..and i hope i am wrong..congress controls the money and congress is hostile to pakistan due to negligence of last 10 years

secondly everyone knows that US weapons are very expensive if no FMF is offered, so they do become nonviable even if they are offered and FMF is blocked for sure now
Whos fault is this Zia? Why they against US? why our narrative did not sell to America? there is only and only one reason that last 10 yrs Govt failed to lobby for state of Pak and last 4 yrs we didn't have FM. So far CSF been blked but I am sure they will release soon things r melting between US and Pak plus new Govt US will like to Give a chance to work with new guy in Pak.He is delivering them where they need now so CSF will release we can use that money congress has no say in front of Trump with Pak still Non NATO Allie will get discount over theior products things moving now and wil get pace down the road.khan visit is due at DC things will Change along his visits and before but making congress melow is job of Pak diplomats along pentagon plus LM it will sooth out Keep fingers cross

Whos fault is this Zia? Why they against US? why our narrative did not sell to America? there is only and only one reason that last 10 yrs Govt failed to lobby for state of Pak and last 4 yrs we didn't have FM. So far CSF been blked but I am sure they will release soon things r melting between US and Pak plus new Govt US will like to Give a chance to work with new guy in Pak.He is delivering them where they need now so CSF will release we can use that money congress has no say in front of Trump with Pak still Non NATO Allie will get discount over theior products things moving now and wil get pace down the road.khan visit is due at DC things will Change along his visits and before but making congress melow is job of Pak diplomats along pentagon plus LM it will sooth out Keep fingers cross
Stop living in fools paradise mate. Yanks will never sell us or arm us with high tech anything. And I think it's blessing in disguise. We will never side yanks in any real world scenario.
We just need to play our cards right with China and Russia. Make our own stuff. We will get there In Sha Allah. We are on right tracks and top guys know that, well they knew long befor. So keep calm and pay taxes.

Stop living in fools paradise mate. Yanks will never sell us or arm us with high tech anything. And I think it's blessing in disguise. We will never side yanks in any real world scenario.
We just need to play our cards right with China and Russia. Make our own stuff. We will get there In Sha Allah. We are on right tracks and top guys know that, well they knew long befor. So keep calm and pay taxes.
Russia wants hott cash they dont offer loan or line of credit is a problem. China is good but putting whole eggs in chines baskit is not wise either. We have friendship with yanks 70 yrs old should not loose it being emotional. Time to mend what been broken and its not US fault its our fault too a country without FM is rudderless ship plus rulers lobbied for theior projection not for state.Things getting better we need to make it successful.

Can you all,please put some light on fate and future of following news.
Source: http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2019-01/24/content_9413144.htm
HINATop Stories
A sole international market for China's J-10 fighter jets is taking shape
Source-China Military Online , Editor-Huang Panyue
When it comes to China’s exporting of high-end military equipment, the exporting of J-10 fighter jets to Pakistan is an inevitable topic. Although Pakistan already offered an olive branch to China’s J-10 fighter jets and its Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa even personally mounted on a J-10C during the “Shaheen-VII” China-Pakistan joint air exercise at the end of 2018, it remains hard for the country to make up its mind to sign the official contract to purchase J-10 aircraft.
8cdcd42dcac31db3d37c3d.png

File Photo: General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army,personally conducts a test drive of a Chinese J-10C fighter jet. Even so, it isn’t easy for Pakistan to make up its mind to purchase this type of aircraft.

HINATop Stories
When it comes to China’s exporting of high-end military equipment, the exporting of J-10 fighter jets to Pakistan is an inevitable topic. Although Pakistan already offered an olive branch to China’s J-10 fighter jets and its Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa even personally mounted on a J-10C during the “Shaheen-VII” China-Pakistan joint air exercise at the end of 2018, it remains hard for the country to make up its mind to sign the official contract to purchase J-10 aircraft.
8cdcd42dcac31db3d37c3d.png

File Photo: General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistan Army,personally conducts a test drive of a Chinese J-10C fighter jet. Even so, it isn’t easy for Pakistan to make up its mind to purchase this type of aircraft.
The billion $ deal for 36 aircraft was cancelled by mushy. Since then no news as PAF focuses on the JFT program.

The billion $ deal for 36 aircraft was cancelled by mushy. Since then no news as PAF focuses on the JFT program.
Thank you for reply...
But that was 2008, 11 years ago ?

HINATop Stories
A

PAF has no money!!! it can BARELY afford the JF17 programme. Look at the induction rate. PAF may want J10C but they dont have the money for it. Simples..

Back
Top Bottom