What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

People in Russian Defence ministry were quoting a SU-35 sale to Pakistan not long ago. So will take this with a pinch of salt.

PAF likes to evaluate everything so maybe they did evaluate Mig-35 as well but most likely purchases could be sub systems.
Window Shopping eh :mod:

India will not go for Mig-35 , now how true is the story of PAF being interested or Russia even willing to sell to PAF is another story.

1) 9 billon is lots of money that we don’t have unless 90% is a loan.
2) Why would PAF choose MiG-35 instead of SU-35? It doesn’t make any sense...
3) if Russia is willing to make a major deal, we should go for mid and high air defense system and possibly 18 to 24 SU-35 and option to buy 18 more.
4) As far as the news about acquiring 500 T-90 tank, they are 5 million each. I’m not sure how they compare to Chinese tank in terms of capability and price.

The Dragon Fly “Mitty Masud”

(This historic photo is from the collection of historian Nasim Yousaf. Mr. Yousaf received this photo from a former Air Chief Marshal of the Pakistan Air Force. In this picture, legendary fighter pilot Wing Commander (later Air Commodore) M. Zafar Masud is standing in front of his Sabre jet with helmet (at the bottom of the photo). The pilots shown are lined up on Feb 02, 1958, prior to flying the sixteen Sabres loop formation, which set a world record.)

One of the PAF’s most courageous leaders Air Commodore Mohammad Zafar Masud HJ, SBt,1923 – October 7, 2003; widely knew as Mitty Masud, was a high-ranking air force strategist and air commander of the Eastern Air Command during the East Pakistan war, prior to 1971.

58610180_2198013383612436_1991363704209276928_o.jpg

Id keep an eye out more for Russian helo families such as Mi17, 35 very little chances of Mi26. Mi28NE is also an important platform.

I am especially interested in seeing Ka52 in PAA.

And some air defence to top it all off.

If Mi35 comes with advanced IR/EO systems and a suitable weapons package then that will be enough. Right now Mi35 only SEEMS to be a troop transport that can provide good firepower in CAS role.
T129 blk 1 and heavy ATAK along AH1z with Mi35 r enough.

AH1z is pretty much dead.
Thats why I said Mi28NE and Ka52
These might become even more relevant if PAA/PAC decides not to go for Atak 2(God forbid).
So they're a good plan B to have as options.

If Mi35 comes with advanced IR/EO systems and a suitable weapons package then that will be enough. Right now Mi35 only SEEMS to be a troop transport that can provide good firepower in CAS role.

AH1z is pretty much dead.
Thats why I said Mi28NE and Ka52
These might become even more relevant if PAA/PAC decides not to go for Atak 2(God forbid).
So they're a good plan B to have as options.
No No come to Army Aviation section we talking about it According to @Khafee US Centcom visit offered 12 more AH1z along already 12 in pipeline things r getting good with yanks Thanks to New Govt

No No come to Army Aviation section we talking about it According to @Khafee US Centcom visit offered 12 more AH1z along already 12 in pipeline things r getting good with yanks Thanks to New Govt
What US generals offer has to be approved by state dept and congress, that's the roadblocks.

What US generals offer has to be approved by state dept and congress, that's the roadblocks.
@fatman17 I hope Gen knows it too he won't offer just an offer plus current houses r fully in Trump pockets so nothing to be worry about its business after all no law maker at the moment from both parties dare Trump believe or not it will go through yes we need to increase our lobby too for Pak not for persons like in Past it will work.

@fatman17 I hope Gen knows it too he won't offer just an offer plus current houses r fully in Trump pockets so nothing to be worry about its business after all no law maker at the moment from both parties dare Trump believe or not it will go through yes we need to increase our lobby too for Pak not for persons like in Past it will work.
Actually congress is in Democrats control

Dems are in shambles, they are back to how they were during Regan era ( headless chickens. ) It's the Republicans on Indian payroll that have to be countered.
Trump can fix any law man they have no value in front of Him just like our MNA now in front of PM or cheifs.

TOPGUN said
"""India will not go for Mig-35 , now how true is the story of PAF being interested or Russia even willing to sell to PAF is another story."""

"jupiter2007, post: 11395447, member: 2321"]1) 9 billon is lots of money that we don’t have unless 90% is a loan.
2) Why would PAF choose MiG-35 instead of SU-35? It doesn’t make any sense...
3) if Russia is willing to make a major deal, we should go for mid and high air defense system and possibly 18 to 24 SU-35 and option to buy 18 more.
I got news from international media that Russia is offering MIG-35 and SU-35 ,to Pakistan on easy terms.
Since "clash of champions (Pakistan-India) month ago, India is not interested in Russian jet hardwares.

Back
Top Bottom