What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Congress !
Oh Bahi congress needs lobby from Trump administration and IK administration plus LM and pentagon.it will be fine keep if zar and Sher did lobby for Pak not for themselves we won't see bad mood of Congress what u saying today.

Oh Bahi congress needs lobby from Trump administration and IK administration plus LM and pentagon.it will be fine keep if zar and Sher did lobby for Pak not for themselves we won't see bad mood of Congress what u saying today.
world has moved from that decades old platforms and there no point , wasting time and energies over lobying , for a few old birds and I gss pak millitary had realised walking with usa on its terms at all subjects isn't posible as far as equipment goes russia had good birds comparing usa

world has moved from that decades old platforms and there no point , wasting time and energies over lobying , for a few old birds and I gss pak millitary had realised walking with usa on its terms at all subjects isn't posible as far as equipment goes russia had good birds comparing usa
That's a different debate but I feel and I believe we should replace F16s with American jets. But what @zia is saying mood of Congress is due to last two Govts who lobbied for themselves not state of Pak. US is still global power we have to make a balance between them and China.

Work towards the future Azm is the future the blackbird is the future. If not getting some glossy birds presently is the price so be it !

That's a different debate but I feel and I believe we should replace F16s with American jets. But what @zia is saying mood of Congress is due to last two Govts who lobbied for themselves not state of Pak. US is still global power we have to make a balance between them and China.
we have seen how that so called global power has caught it's pants down in Afghanistan ?
so what next with tht mindset , we should be begging to US congress to defend our aerospace next time our enemy attacks us ?????
come on , it's simple thy give it it's fine thy don't , well Russians are ready to roll a few SU35 or even MIG35 & both in PAFs hands , specially its air attack HELOS wouLD be dam deadly combination then what we been beggin stupidly for ?

Work towards the future Azm is the future the blackbird is the future. If not getting some glossy birds presently is the price so be it !
AZM won't be coming soon while u never know , even today IAF comes in and attack some where more important then ballakot ?
Then what we should do , tell enemy to wait let us make AZM frist ?

AZM won't be coming soon while u never know , even today IAF comes in and attack some where more important then ballakot ?
Then what we should do , tell enemy to wait let us make AZM frist ?
I said work towards not wait for Azm to happen magically....
We should get some aircraft but its not a permanent long term solution(2040onwards).
Azm is not going to be a su35 it will be a evolved jf17 version for that we need to play around with our jf17 more.

I said work towards not wait for Azm to happen magically....
We should get some aircraft but its not a permanent long term solution(2040onwards).
Azm is not going to be a su35 it will be a evolved jf17 version for that we need to play around with our jf17 more.
JF 17 succesfully brought us good numbers with battle able tech and yes it will grow up more but it has nothing to do with project AZM
AZM need a lot of research and a lot more testing to come it won't be a JFT as everyone is gssIng , rather it will be a differnt platform altogether , but right now pakistan air force needs a long range high tech reliable fighter jet which we only can get from China and Russia those times of thinking and wishing that USA will give us it's own high tech specially after watching JFT in skies , we should not evn bother to think about it rathr getting russian top tech available and let it our strike force which can strike deep into enemys lands where thy feel secure cause our inability of long range fighters

JF 17 succesfully brought us good numbers with battle able tech and yes it will grow up more but it has nothing to do with project AZM
AZM need a lot of research and a lot more testing to come it won't be a JFT as everyone is gssIng , rather it will be a differnt platform altogether , but right now pakistan air force needs a long range high tech reliable fighter jet which we only can get from China and Russia those times of thinking and wishing that USA will give us it's own high tech specially after watching JFT in skies , we should not evn bother to think about it rathr getting russian top tech available and let it our strike force which can strike deep into enemys lands where thy feel secure cause our inability of long range fighters
Why can't we do a back deal with Russia ,
We pay them royalty and they allow us to buy the latest variant of AL31 equipped J16's ,
This way Russia won't be subject to political pressure from the gangandus, Pakistan won't face CATSA sanctions, and China will benefit too,
Besides the J16 would be cheap since China mass produces them and we already have the munitions it uses and our pilots have many times flown and tested J11's and j16's ,
Even if with royalty it's price increases , it will still be a formidable strike fighter, especially for the Arabian sea,
2-3 squadrons with a 4th one built up over the long term would be a good breathing gap till 2030 onwards when azm arrives ,
I just trying to understand why Russia doesn't let China export if royalties are guaranteed,
As for J31 , it's just a demonstrstor as of yet ; or who knows the paf might have indepth inforamation about it and might have already signalled willingus to buy 2-3 squadrons 5 years from now when it will be operational should it's development continue

Back
Top Bottom