What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Air Platforms

Pakistan approves Nigerian JF-17 production

Jeremy Binnie, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

25 October 2018

The Pakistani government’s Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved a USD184.3 million sovereign guarantee covering the production of three PAC/CAC JF-17 Thunder fighters for Nigeria under a recently signed contract, the Pakistan Express Tribune reported on 24 October.

This is the first confirmation from Pakistan that Abuja has signed a contract for the JF-17, although payments totalling NGN19.7 billion (USD54 billion) were put aside for the aircraft in Nigeria’s 2016 and 2018 budgets.

At 30m $ per copy, Pakistan plans to sell at least 6 aircraft to Nigeria including infrastructure, training costs.
Good ... lets hope Nigerian crooks can pay you for delivery. They cannot be trusted with 1 cent.

Good ... lets hope Nigerian crooks can pay you for delivery. They cannot be trusted with 1 cent.
It's not the first contract with them, earlier PAC supplied NAF with about a dozen super Mashak trainers, some fitted for COIN operations.

img_3673-jpg.397860

It's not the first contract with them, earlier PAC supplied NAF with about a dozen super Mashak trainers, some fitted for COIN operations.

img_3673-jpg.397860

Yes, i am aware of it; i saw a whole fleet do a fly past a few months back on NTA which i pick up on C band dish. Hppe they paid for it :).

Nigerians cant be trusted with anything. Master fraudsters.

Yes, i am aware of it; i saw a whole fleet do a fly past a few months back on NTA which i pick up on C band dish. Hppe they paid for it :).

As the saying goes....fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice.....shame on me.

PAF To Participate In Zhuhai Airshow To Be Held Next Month In China

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) will participate in the 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, or the Zhuhai Airshow, scheduled to be held from Nov 6 to 11 in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province.

BEIJING, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 26th Oct, 2018 ) :Pakistan Air Force (PAF) will participate in the 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, or the Zhuhai Airshow, scheduled to be held from Nov 6 to 11 in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province.

The Chinese PLA Air Force has sent invitations to foreign Air Forces. Up to date, Air Forces (Air Self-Defense Force) from 43 countries including Russia, Pakistan, the UK, Japan, ROK, and Australiahave confirmed to participate, according to a senior official of the Chinese Ministry of Defence here.

During the Airshow, there will be aerobatic performances by the August 1st and Red Eagle Aerobatic Teams from the PLA Air Force, and the Saudi Hawk Aerobatic Team from Saudi Arabia Royal Air Force.

The PLA Air Force will also hold the 5th International Military Flight and Training Conference fromNov. 4th to 5th.

Since its inception in 1996, the scale of Zhuhai Airshow has been expanding steadily and the level of exhibition equipment has been increasing year by year.

It has become a major airplane exhibition in the Asian-Pacific region or even the world in regard to its scale and influence.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/paf-to-participate-in-zhuhai-airshow-to-be-he-465548.html

In such deals, payment is received in advance.

They are corrupt indeed. I can vouch for that but this involves national security which is something they are not in a position to mess with. Also, they made timely payments for Super Mashak.

Put this and a couple of conformal tanks onto a J-10C and PAF would have itself a capable 4.5-generation platform.

The best possible option to replace Aeging PAF Mirages

Like I always said PAF needs the J-10C, love this bird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paf should stop day dreaming of having more western fighters of any kind. Buy this top class J-10c, why not if we can use F7 type fighters for 3 decades or more, why can't use this modular baby.
The J-10C is not yet for sale. China is only marketing the J-10A (FC-20).

Back
Top Bottom