What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

J10C is or will be enough to give Rafael a good run for whats its worth. It might be in the development phase at this moment but there are 2 years to go to bring more out of an airframe which is very agile and tested for quite a few years. You just need to incorporate the most capable of the sensors / technology in it.
- J31 will be good for PAK-FA or any other similar aircraft.
- JF-17 block 3 must be at the very least equal to or better than block 52.
- Pakistan will not add more than 1 more aircraft in its inventory. with all the suppliers in mind T-50 will not be a good idea.

J10C is or will be enough to give Rafael a good run for whats its worth. It might be in the development phase at this moment but there are 2 years to go to bring more out of an airframe which is very agile and tested for quite a few years. You just need to incorporate the most capable of the sensors / technology in it.
- J31 will be good for PAK-FA or any other similar aircraft.
- JF-17 block 3 must be at the very least equal to or better than block 52.
- Pakistan will not add more than 1 more aircraft in its inventory. with all the suppliers in mind T-50 will not be a good idea.
I personally think...J10C will be better then Rafael...

JF17 Block 3 will defiantly be better then block 52..

I think first we should wait till these fighters become a physical reality and then get their Pakistani colors on them.
Only after the feedback from their eventual trial and evaluation can we begin to gauge their worthiness.

Because if we go by past experience ... JF-17 block-2 (barring one or two extra features) is actually what JF-17 block-1 should have been.

According to the new CAS the JFT remains it's prime focus.
Sir G free drink is always welcome especially when it is redbull from friendly country

My take is FC20 time is over when we r working on J 31 more likely what khan sb said it In lines could European fighter .

Pakistan cannot afford to buy planes every other day. it has to think wisely. the jets inducted are put to service for more than 20 years and in PAF case could be 30+ years. Pakistan cannot and should not buy fc20 or any 4th generation or 4+ or 4++ fighters should focus on 5th generation for the new planes are to serve for more than 2 decades. STOP with FC20

Pakistan cannot afford to buy planes every other day. it has to think wisely. the jets inducted are put to service for more than 20 years and in PAF case could be 30+ years. Pakistan cannot and should not buy fc20 or any 4th generation or 4+ or 4++ fighters should focus on 5th generation for the new planes are to serve for more than 2 decades. STOP with FC20

For the moment top priority is inducting more JFTs and convincing the US to release further examples of F16s either new or EDA.

The J31 is a few years away but it is understood that it will be the first export customer for this type.

Khan sb gives very credible news, and i hope this time his news is also true. Pakistan is giving surprise py surprise these days and khan sb said it will be a big surprise. So my money is on Typhoon bcz that will bring a powerful aesa radar and most importantly Meteor AAM. And that will give pakistan a true air superiority fighter. :bounce::victory::yahoo::guns:

Fingers crossed.

my money is on Typhoon bcz that will bring a powerful aesa radar and most importantly Meteor AAM. And that will give pakistan a true air superiority fighter.

:lol:

I believe this surprise by @MastanKhan is going to be the induction of first two JF-17 Block 2's into PAF by the end of this month
OR
The purchase of 18 new F-16C/D Block 50/52+ aircraft in a deal worth around $1.5 billion.

Last edited:
:lol:

I believe this surprise by @MastanKhan is going to be the induction of first two JF-17 Block 2's into PAF by the end of this month
OR
The purchase or 18 new F-16C/D Block 50/52+ aircraft in a deal worth around $1.5 billion.

:-) No way, he said that that surprise is not new F-16's. I think either its eurofighter or its J-10b/c. Induction of two thunder blk2 is not a surprise yara. But he also said that for that surprise we will have to wait for the indian deal of rafale, and i'm sure that deal is gone completely gone. They already operate 8 to 9 types of fighter jets and im sure they are not going to induct 36 rafale's and increase a logistics and maintenance nightmare from which they are going through at the moment aur wo bhi sirf 36 jets ki khatir. 36 jets deal was a face saving deal for IAF but i have no doubt that this deal will also be cancelled. So if no rafale for india then its no typhoon or j10 for pakistan. Way to go my Thunder :bounce:

I think it wont be a big surprise . it might be confirmation of PAF buying old f-16s from jordan

For the moment top priority is inducting more JFTs and convincing the US to release further examples of F16s either new or EDA.
thanks i know that thats what im saying stick to current platform buy something only when its affordable and worth to serve for decades

its a missile we are talking about fighter aircrafts. I think since jf17 has open source bases architecure it can be equipped with meteor aam.

Actually i was talking about Meteor with typhoon jet. Indians are also exploring the possibilities of integrating this AAM with their Su-30's, but if we make a deal of purchasing the eurofighter then it will be alot easier to get meteor otherwise say bye bye to this aam for our thunder.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom