What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

nope it can not dear

I know, Babur Cruise Missile. It is something we can make different kind of missiles in MultiTube, I love Russian SAMs shown in video.

Not possible, both missiles belong to different categories and are meant to serve different causes. One is a cruise missile and other is a tool against cruise missile.

You are right.

Oh bhai,

It is Babur cruiser missile, not Optimus Prime.

Lol, Optimus Prime. I appreciate we developed Cruise Missile. Urgently we need to make Air defences to shoot down which is our weaknesses.

The Multitube carrier truck that carries the babur seen on a previous posst should be able to move like this without tyer wear on its wheels

ETF developed a unique steering system. All wheels are steered at low to medium speeds reducing tyre wear, while at higher speeds the last two axle lines gradually change to nearly rigid resulting in better stability. ETF trucks are equipped with a special speed-proportional steering system. At very low speeds, such as when spotting the loader, the system requires only two turns from lock to lock. The whole system works automatically without interference from the operator..

Last edited by a moderator:
tumhary moo main gheee or 1 bori sugar:D

i think 3500-4500 is posible after 2003 ghuri tests .till now now new range missile .but better keep it in store these days we are not hurry to jump when good time will come we will step forward .

I dont think pak has any icbm as otherwise they would have tested it in china to avoid sanctions

Yes! It has been fired from the 3rd tube as clearly seen from the above pic...:smokin:

Indeed its a great achievement by our scientists and engineers. Congrats to our scientists and engineers of NESCOM and whole nation for this great achievement.

why dont they ever show the missile hitting its intended target?
seriously it really pisses me off!
it seems as though "succesful test fired" only means succesful launch in Pakistan military!
except navy, they showed the ship being hit by multiple missiles...

I like those launch tubes , looks like we are making progress in indigenous missile making. Pakistan zindabad

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom