What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

Man my attention took just 1 point >>>Stealthly features <<<<i dono where i came from in 2005 and 2007 babur was not stealth not even RA'AD was in 2008 but after the landing of stealthy chopper in pakistan during bin-ladin operation RA'AD test again with stealthy features so as after few months babur is stealth man man whats going on?anyways i m happy more than any one i was jumping when i heard the news all day waiting for new defence news in news channals and forums i m really happy
Mubarak ho sab ko and zilhaj ka chand mubarak hoo 2 in 1 day

Guys, it was clearly mentioned in the ISPR notification.

A special feature of today’s launch was the validation of a new multi tube Missile Launch Vehicle (MLV) during the test. The three tube MLV enhances manifold the targeting and deployment options in the conventional and nuclear modes. With its shoot-and-scoot capability, the MLV provides a major force multiplier effect for target employment and survivability.

[--Leo--];2233409 said:
Man my attention took just 1 point >>>Stealthly features <<<<i dono where i came from in 2005 and 2007 babur was not stealth not even RA'AD was in 2008 but after the landing of stealthy chopper in pakistan during bin-ladin operation RA'AD test again with stealthy features so as after few months babur is stealth man man whats going on?anyways i m happy more than any one i was jumping when i heard the news all day waiting for new defence news in news channals and forums i m really happy
Mubarak ho sab ko and zilhaj ka chand mubarak hoo 2 in 1 day

I would love to know your definition of 'stealth'?

Stealth literary means something that can not be detected by radars and not something which is not visible to human naked eye... Cruise missile generally can not be detected by ground radars because of extremely low altitude trajectory, so in a sense cruise missiles are stealth.

Stealth literary means something that can not be detected by radars and not something which is not visible to human naked eye... Cruise missile generally can not be detected by ground radars because of extremely low altitude trajectory, so in a sense cruise missiles are stealth.
The next gen stealth is also about being invisible to naked eye, lost of UK, US and German companies are working to achieve this.
The tech is to reflect the image captured by tiny cameras on one side of the surface to the light emiting polymer skin on the other side. A few days ago i saw this expreimental tech video on YouTube, Its like James Bonds car in "Die Another Day"

I don't want discuss comparison, our neighbour have Brahmos, (btw 2.5 to 2.9 machs. )

Indian Brahmos Missile test hits bullseye at speed MACH 2.9+ - YouTube

Awesome tests....Take a look carefully at 0:11 and how quickly it turns faster. Beautiful move!

Important notes:

According to American experts, Babur Missiles can penetrate PAC-3 with ease. Guidance: INS, TERCOM/DSMAC, GPS Babur can hit its target with pin point accuracy.

Brahmos have no stealth features.

See this video examples

Brahmos cruise missile better than Babur cruise missile - YouTube
Wrong label actually: " Babur has more advantages missiles than Brahmos."

Yes yaar, it is important for Pakistan. Not only massive big mushroom visible, enemy who lives in far away can feel and threaten in the message.

For money, we always proud to spend millions of national money ANNUALLY instead our people and poor.

Brahmos is supersonic anti-ship cruise missile (Indian assembled version of Yakhont)which was adopted by India for land attack role in absence of a true land attack cruise missile. It have failed number of times to hit its intended targets and these failures were only accepted after media reported them. Brahmos have range of 120 kilometers low/low flight profile (Like Babur) and its range is 290kms when it flies @ 14000-15000m for cruise phase in lo/hi/lo flight profile. Brahmos is limited to less then 300km range due to MTCR. Brahmos cant be fitted with Nuclear warhead due to MTCR

Anyways

Here are some pics of New Babur launcher Three Tube Missile Launch Vehicle (MLV)

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version+operational+%25284%2529.JPG

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version+operational+%25283%2529.JPG

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version+operational.JPG

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

The next gen stealth is also about being invisible to naked eye, lost of UK, US and German companies are working to achieve this.
The tech is to reflect the image captured by tiny cameras on one side of the surface to the light emiting polymer skin on the other side. A few days ago i saw this expreimental tech video on YouTube, Its like James Bonds car in "Die Another Day"

Yeah I heard about it, if this tech is achieved then it would be like bringing stars on the earth (at least for me).

Perhaps we gonna have wizards rather than armies.

agreed just 1 question why they didn,t mention in test of 2005,2007,2008 that missile have stealthy feature but now they mention please answer i was thinking the same thing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom