What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

Sir je I think it is more like NASR than CJ-10.. If it was like CJ10 then the third tube would been have also visible in the angle, or at least the protuberance or more wider gap with depression.

2694.jpg

CJ-10_naval.jpg
ofcourse sir but i just saw the launch on geo as i said its a triangular setup but rather than tubes its a triangular structure which holdes 3 tubes inside if u get the chance to see the video on geo as i saw u will see the structure.

ofcourse sir but i just saw the launch on geo as i said its a triangular setup but rather than tubes its a triangular structure which holdes 3 tubes inside if u get the chance to see the video on geo as i saw u will see the structure.

Yes sir, confusion is over now... It is sort of triangular structure, different from CJ10.. In fact the very same I tried to put up, very different from CJ10.

Pakistan should test some ballistic missile with at least range 3500-4000 km.After that, we do not need to move missile near border to hit enemy's far areas.So less chances of movement detection and more safer to fire from deep underground facilities.

Pakistan should test some ballistic missile with at least range 3500-4000 km.After that, we do not need to move missile near border to hit enemy's far areas.So less chances of movement detection and more safer to fire from deep underground facilities.

Isn't the 7000km one under development?

Even it is still a rumor, but it is most likely becoming true one day.

Pakistan most likely, from looking at the record of increasing the lethality of its Missile arsenal most likely already has such a missile, but can you imagine the fallout from the International world for such a test........

India is the target which at length is 1200km......... we can target every last inch of India, so why does it need a missile to go further and Pakistan will find it hard to justify that......... they will face sanctions and sorts of problems, especially here in the UK, where civilians are already asking why we give hundreds of millions of pounds to Pakistan when they have their own space program and why in God's name are we giving India with their economy the way it is........

Pakistan should quietly work on an ICBM even as a launch vehicle and when it comes to testing, do it once, and face the consequences then rather then testing one and then another and another and face multiple sanctions..........

[--Leo--];2233551 said:
agreed just 1 question why they didn,t mention in test of 2005,2007,2008 that missile have stealthy feature but now they mention please answer i was thinking the same thing

Previously it had a 'near-stealth' capability because of 'terrain hugging' ability of the missile, guided by TERCOM and GPS. Now the missile has been incorporated with more advanced guidance system called DSMAC, which further embellishes the ability of missile being more terrain hugging hence more stealthier and ultimately 'stealth'..

its 3333333333333333333333333333 cleared guys nice luncher and great to see action .

Pakistan has ICBM but never tested it. Only reason is that pakistan doesnt want give ammo to western countries to put pressure on them.

Pakistan has ICBM but never tested it. Only reason is that pakistan doesnt want give ammo to western countries to put pressure on them.

tumhary moo main gheee or 1 bori sugar:D

i think 3500-4500 is posible after 2003 ghuri tests .till now now new range missile .but better keep it in store these days we are not hurry to jump when good time will come we will step forward .

Vertical ejection system has to apply on Nasr too, it takes too much time after ejection to curving for required level. Wasn't better if propulsion programmed after ejection & initial auto guidance?

Any military professional can put light over it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom