What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

guys i think its fired from 3rd tube behind the first two ... check the position of missile its almost between the first two so it was not fired from any of the front two tubes ... what you think ?

Very interesting observation, i must say.

Its good to hear that Pakistan is still doing missle tests but it will be great if it tests at least 1700km cruise missile instead of 700km. 700km is too old tech now.:smokin:
Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

No doubt it will be great to have a long range version of Babur Cruise missile and also a naval version

but lets remember that our neighbour is still missing any comparable weapon and Babur provides unmatched surgical strike capability

Congratulation to every one on successful test of Babur missile.By reading the all related news whats development is achieved or near to achieve are;

-Babur multiple launch from single vehicle is achieved.
-babur-2 with range over 1000kmis in its advanced development stage and possibly be test in next year 2013.
-Naval version for Babur to be launch from ships and submarines is near to achieve and possibly will be test fire in 2013.
-Air version is also in advance development stage and likely to be tested in next year.

Nice development in cruise missile field.:smokin:

Yes.it looks missile is not fired from first two front tubes but from rare upper tube.
So it should be 4-tube multi _launcher vehicle.:cool:

Mashallah awsome news GOD bless Pakistan & its armed forces.

Naval version of Babur (sea tiger) - with a reported range of over 1000 kilometers - with this launch many features have been validated, will deployed on both surface, and sub.

YAAA,,,SO THAT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF NATIONAL MONEY GOES UP IN THE AIR AND AND DOWN IN A CRATER FOR NOTHING....

Not needed our missiles are accurate.

Windjammer thanks for the picture buddy..... Orange wrath is really looking damn cool.

I think it has been modified a great deal, overall validation of a new MLV is a key thing.

Congratulations to Pakistan for achieving yet another milestone.

Dont think it will be painted orange when deployed...Its for test purposes only...
Orange is highly visible and against camouflage

Dont think it will be painted orange when deployed...Its for test purposes only...
Orange is highly visible and against camouflage

Sir jee app tu laad bhi nae kernay detay, I was just praising the beauty.... Of course a missile has to be highly camouflaged, orange means 'hey I am here'

Yes.it looks missile is not fired from first two front tubes but from rare upper tube.
So it should be 4-tube multi _launcher vehicle.:cool:

Just saw the video on GEO. It ha three tubes. But yeah operational model might have 4 tubes.

Sir jee app tu laad bhi nae kernay detay, I was just praising the beauty.... Of course a missile has to be highly camouflaged, orange means 'hey I am here'

lol...ok got the point :)

Back
Top Bottom