What's new

Pakistan admits India attack link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree! But if your committed to bilateral discussion support for these organization should be stopped or else nothing will yield out out discussion.
And India will keep mounting troops to fignt these LeT's and Kashmirs will be suffers:tdown:

India is the one refusing to 'discuss a resolution of the dispute' not us, and Pakistan has not supported the LeT since 2002.

India is the one refusing to 'discuss a resolution of the dispute' not us, and Pakistan has not supported the LeT since 2002.

Agree what u said after 2002.
but it still has soft support and treated with soft glove.
They shoot persons in other side of border and find sanctuary in Pak

Agree what u said after 2002.
but it still has soft support and treated with soft glove.
They shoot persons in other side of border and hide by crossing.
and nothing is done abt them.

Al support for them was cut off and severe restrictions placed - the LeT leadership admitted this themselves. However, it would be correct to sugest that Pakistan was not expecting the group to go to such lengths as Mumbai - that shocked everyone.

If we had known that is what woudl happen, then we would have likely cracked down on their leadership harder.

Remember that incidents like Mumbai do Pakistan's Kashmir position the most damage, they do not benefit it in anyway. So we have no interest in supporting these kinds of groups or letting them carry out such attacks, they only serve to destroy the legitimate Kashmiri cause.

The mumbai attack cannot be a work of a few individuals or an obscure jehadi organization as some people are pointing out here....its much larger

Incidentally i was at the aero india show yesteraday...and i was checking out the different stalls and talking to the different representatitves... One of the people i was talking to was a guy who was an ex us navy commanding officer ..at the lockheed martin stall...and during the course of the conversation...the mumbai attack sprang up...he told me clearly:

'listen those 10 guys who came to mumbai could not have done what they did, without rigorous commando training..wait...rigorous naval commando training. Its just imposiible. You could see the way they walked....that cctv footage ..you could see them.... while walking.....perfect steps...at any instant of time the distance between the two terrorists was fixed...and even scanning...every 5 seconds the terrorists would simultaneously interchange scanning positions...not even looking at eachother all the while but knowing exactly where their partner was....perfect..textbook...the guys at the taj even setup a command and control centre in one of the rooms....there is no doubt in my mind that these folks were trained by a section of the pakistan army..no doubt.'

Since LET = JUD, then above statement is a lie.

secondly, its pakistan that does not want to discuss a resolution. the last time an effort was made by india, they sent in aggressors in kargil, when things were finally becoming better, they again sent in attackers in mumbai. the common civilians seem to support these pakistani policies too, going by the daily protests by the villagers of faridkot.

pama...L .E. T is creation of the isi....whether they still have relations or not is not clear...After they were banned by UN...they went under ther name JAMAAT UD DAWA.

Since LET = JUD, then above statement is a lie.

secondly, its pakistan that does not want to discuss a resolution. the last time an effort was made by india, they sent in aggressors in kargil, when things were finally becoming better, they again sent in attackers in mumbai. the common civilians seem to support these pakistani policies too, going by the daily protests by the villagers of faridkot.

LeT does not equal JuD, nor was there any major evidence indicating they were involved in supporting terrorism until the UN ban, and once they were banned, Pakistan acted accordingly.

Like I said, Pakistan has zero benefit from these groups carrying out attacks such as Mumbai - it makes our Kashmir position weaker.

Kargil is disputed territory - and like Indian aggression in Siachen, a different story.

Last edited:
JuD is a front for LeT. Where is that congressional testimony when you need it?

The mumbai attack cannot be a work of a few individuals or an obscure jehadi organization as some people are pointing out here....its much larger

Unfortunately for you, all the evidence indicates that it was the work of a few individuals belonging to a Jihadi organization, including India's own evidence dossier, that categorically stated that no Pakistani institutinal involvement was found.

So quit ranting without concrete and credible evidence - at least get your own investigation dossier to state that which you are.
Incidentally i was at the aero india show yesteraday...and i was checking out the different stalls and talking to the different representatitves... One of the people i was talking to was a guy who was an ex us navy commanding officer ..at the lockheed martin stall...and during the course of the conversation...the mumbai attack sprang up...he told me clearly:

'listen those 10 guys who came to mumbai could not have done what they did, without rigorous commando training..wait...rigorous naval commando training. Its just imposiible. You could see the way they walked....that cctv footage ..you could see them.... while walking.....perfect steps...at any instant of time the distance between the two terrorists was fixed...and even scanning...every 5 seconds the terrorists would simultaneously interchange scanning positions...not even looking at eachother all the while but knowing exactly where their partner was....perfect..textbook...the guys at the taj even setup a command and control centre in one of the rooms....there is no doubt in my mind that these folks were trained by a section of the pakistan army..no doubt.'

Oh my God! Perfect steps!

Wow! Listen to yourself, how innane can your arguments get.

We were taught 'perfect steps' in school, doing our march past's during Assembly time in the morning.

Your arguments are absurd and speculative - nothing you described could not have been obtained on the street. The taliban show both NATO and Pakistan every day how sophisticated militant training has become.

LeT does nt equal JuD, nor was there any major evidence indicating they were involved in supporting terrorism until the UN ban, and once they were banned, Pakistan acted accordingly.

Like I said, Pakistan has zero benefit from these groups carrying out attacks such as Mumbai - it makes our Kashmir position weaker.

Kargil is disputed territory, like Indian aggression in Siachen, a different story.

So what do u want to say exactly? send aggressors in 'disputed territory' or hold negotiations? make up ur mind.

LET headquarters = JUD headquarters, new name plate
LET lerdership = JUD leadership
but no evidence of link between LET, a banned terrorist organisation and JUD? pls, lack of sincerity is an issue with ur anti terror effort.

abt pakistan not benefitting from these things, but yet refusing to control these groups is a failure of ur state, or lack of ability to act in a reasonable manner, or both.

So what do u want to say exactly? send aggressors in 'disputed territory' or hold negotiations? make up ur mind.

LET headquarters = JUD headquarters, new name plate
LET lerdership = JUD leadership
but no evidence of link between LET, a banned terrorist organisation and JUD? pls, lack of sincerity is an issue with ur anti terror effort.

abt pakistan not benefitting from these things, but yet refusing to control these groups is a failure of ur state, or lack of ability to act in a reasonable manner, or both.

If India wants to hold negotiations then we will be peaceful - which we have been since 2002, with LoC infiltration almost negligible, and the ceasefire holding.

The problem is with India coming to the negotiating table - we have been ready for a while.

LeT does nt equal JuD, nor was there any major evidence indicating they were involved in supporting terrorism until the UN ban, and once they were banned, Pakistan acted accordingly.

Kargil is disputed territory - and like Indian aggression in Siachen, a different story.

Benifit may not seem obvious to you. But you should ask this question to your ISI. All attacks have happened in major cities, like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Surat. There is a pattern to this. All attacks have been made against major economic centers. Now obviously, one doesnt think these terrorists are literal enough to choose specific targets. Their aim is to kill people, and not discriminate. So, suggestively these attacks have been directed against India by state players, cuz they cant see India prosper.

Unfortunately for you, all the evidence indicates that it was the work of a few individuals belonging to a Jihadi organization, including India's own evidence dossier, that categorically stated that no Pakistani institutinal involvement was found.

So quit ranting without concrete and credible evidence - at least get your own investigation dossier to state that which you are.

Oh my God! Perfect steps!

Wow! Listen to yourself, how innane can your arguments get.

We were taught 'perfect steps' in school, doing our march past's during Assembly time in the morning.

Your arguments are absurd and speculative - nothing you described could not have been obtained on the street. The taliban show both NATO and Pakistan every day how sophisticated militant training has become.

Taliban is supported by Pakistan state.
ISI has support them and LeT.
video by Rashid

Last edited by a moderator:
do LeT have Pak army support?

hay Pama when you guys are going to ALLOW amnesty international in to Kashmir to check you atrocities.

You have been refusing to allow it for years, why, if u r so called democratic and have nothing to hide, why are u than stopping amnesty international from entering Kashmir, I have yet to see one of you to say anything about it, on the other hand u r yelling in the loudest about Bombay. Why such hypocrisy.

India is always blowing its own horn.

hay Pama when you guys are going to ALLOW amnesty international in to Kashmir to check you atrocities.

You have been refusing to allow it for years, why, if u r so called democratic and have nothing to hide, why are u than stopping amnesty international from entering Kashmir, I have yet to see one of you to say anything about it, on the other hand u r yelling in the loudest about Bombay. Why such hypocrisy.

India is always blowing its own horn.

Dude, what are you talking about? what does permitting Amnesty have to do with Mumbai? Please give better arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom