What's new

Pakistan admits India attack link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha....One of your top cricketers is married into the family of an international criminal. You can't make this stuff up now can you.

On a more serious note, I'm sure Pakistan can haul up Miandad anytime and ask him the whereaboud of Dawood. But obviously, a guy with such connections is untouchable. That would apply to both Miandad and Dawood obviously.
Children should not be held responsible for the crimes of their parents - I fail to see what the problem with the children getting married was.

Absolutely absurd this thread - one would think the Indians would be looking to the future, appreciating the fact that the GoP did what it said it would, and talking about potential prosecutions, cooperation etc.

Instead, we still have some people trying to score points with 'denial' rants.

The fact of the matter is that if Pakistan were to say that the eight people the police arrested were RAW agents intending to commit terrorism in Pakistan, the response from India would have mirrored the Pakistani one:

Where is the evidence? Give us evidence and information so we can investigate your allegations - etc. etc. Only a fool would think that any nation accused of such a crime would just say, oh so XYZ says so, then it must be true.

Pakistan acted completely appropriately, albeit somewhat slowly, despite the warmongering from across the border. Lets move on now and focus on the future and the next steps in this investigation.

You just hit the nail, AM.
I smell hypocrisy, but let us leave that out of this, it's all about Pakistan, Pakistan and Pakistan I guess.

Now u r talkg nonsense, Kashmiris have many parties fighting oppression by Indian Army, u have 500,000 soldiers in Kashmir, what are they doing, as per U.N. report your army has killed 90,000innocnts people and raped 10,000 women.

What the hell u r talking about. go read some facts before opening your mouth.

do You call LeT freedom fighters?

Just becasue he is related through marriage does not mean he is in Pakistan. Part of the wedding ceremony was held in Dubai if you remember ..

what ever
when BCCI went to India Gov and said cricket is nothing to do with under world they showed this example and showed betting by dawood for India pak match.

Just we need to Kill dawood and show where he is :sniper:

do You call LeT freedom fighters?

Those members of the LeT who support acts like Mumbai are obviously terrorists.

Those who are legitimately fighting the Indian occupation forces, and not attacking civilians are not terrorists - easy enough?

what ever
when BCCI went to India Gov and said cricket is nothing to do with under world they showed this example and showed betting by dawood for India pak match.

Just we need to Kill dawood and show where he is :sniper:

I have no clue what you were rambling about there ...

Look around in India, since his network seems to be thriving there ...

Those who are legitimately fighting the Indian occupation forces, and not attacking civilians are not terrorists - easy enough?

Agree! But if your committed to bilateral discussion support for these organization should be stopped or else nothing will yield out out discussion.
And India will keep mounting troops to fignt these LeT's and Kashmirs will be suffers:tdown:

Welcome to Hypocrisy101.

You seem to have forgotten the history of the LeT, its use by Pakistan as a proxy in Afghanistan, and later, for its own convenience, in Kashmir.

Welcome to Hypocrisy101.

You seem to have forgotten the history of the LeT, its use by Pakistan as a proxy in Afghanistan, and later, for its own convenience, in Kashmir.

Correct! indeed it is same wrong policy pursued in afghan which they are paying now.
They will pay the same if they not unravel this relation ship very fast.

They are one and the same. Killing Indian civilians in Kashmir or Mumbai is still killing Indian civilians. That makes them terrorists!

Planting bombs in marketplaces is not the same as "fighting the Indian occupation forces"!

How can you say so, when Pakistan said that it would investigate if India shared information and cooperated, and it investigated when India shared information and cooperated (to a small degree)?

Pakistan isn't to blame for India's slow response in providing the dossier.

Now if Pakistan had said that it would not investigate, would not cooperate, and India had in fact shared evidence earlier, then I could see your point about Pakistan 'forced by international pressure'. But in this case Pakistan said from the get go what it would do, and followed up on those statements.

This whole 'international pressure thing' is IMO a continued demonization of Pakistan in India, to continue to spread dislike and hate against it, because it aims to undercut Pakistan's cooperation and actions by painting them as having been taken only under 'international pressure', despite evidence to the contrary, as I pointed out.

Mr. Am here is my proof of international pressure rather then internal investigation:

Diplomat says Mumbai attack not planned in Pakistan

NEW DELHI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - A Pakistani investigation into the Mumbai attacks have shown they were not planned in Pakistan, the country's high commissioner to Britain told an Indian television news channel on Friday.

"Pakistani territory was not used so far as the investigators have made their conclusions," Wajid Shamsul Hassan, Pakistan's high commissioner in Britai

NEWSMEAT ▷ Diplomat Says Mumbai Attack Not Planned in Pakistan

This is only 10 days ago. Blaitant deniel!!! one comes to conclusion of International pressure.

Mr. Am here is my proof of international pressure rather then internal investigation:

This is only 10 days ago. Blaitant deniel!!! one comes to conclusion of International pressure.

Not true - he got chewed out by PM Gillan for making that statement almost instantly, and PM Gillani was right. The Ambassador had not analyzed the report in its entirety and was not in the position to be issuing statements on it. The investigation had already been concluded by then, so what pressure are you talking about when the investigation was already over?

You are clutching at straws to demonize pakistan jeypore - let go of the hate.

Welcome to Hypocrisy101.

Do point out to me where I was 'hypocritical' - using big words doesn't mean you actually utilize them correctly.

They are one and the same. Killing Indian civilians in Kashmir or Mumbai is still killing Indian civilians. That makes them terrorists!

Planting bombs in marketplaces is not the same as "fighting the Indian occupation forces"!

Please read my post again, you are quite obviously distorting it, where did I say that planting bombs in market places to deliberately target civilians was acceptable?

Those who do so are terrorists, others are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom