What's new

Pakistan admits India attack link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Am, you have suggested many times that Pakistan was working on it proper investigation and finally now it is complete. But no where this two article mentions that Pakistan was deligently working towards finallizing the investigation and it is complete. Infact, many articles regarding the mumbai attack it is rarely mention of Pakistan is diligently working towards it personal investigation, few article, but many do not mention of investigation.

Infact from the Pakistan offical it has always been a blatant refusial of India diligence / statements. Never the less, I simply believe that Pakistan has finally spoke the truth because of only international preassure, not because it finally found evidence. And the international preassure has put Gop under a frantic mode, and case in point is Mrs. Sherry response yesterday about the pressure it's been receiving.

remember British foreign minister who spoke of Kashmir and India had a fit, so international pressure is there, but the truth is do you want to do it or refuse for 60 years and keep killing innocents.

Posted by was
so you are having a party???

We don't see a reason to party when Indian's are slaughtered and there are no prosecutions but just admissions. We are neither happy nor complacent about the fact that Pakistan has finally come clean for the first time. For us the job has just begun.

26/11 has been a turning point in Indian history. Unlike other terror attacks in India, wounds of this attack run deep within every Indian.

Samjhauta express blast was in no way comparable to 26/11. Its still being probed. Your col. purohit line will not work as he has been given a clean chit.

Ok so case closed. We've lodged the case against Kasab, but hes in India nothing can be done, khatam kahani.

Ok so case closed. We've lodged the case against Kasab, but hes in India nothing can be done, khatam kahani.

15 other countries have done the same. Kahani to abhi shuru hui hai. He will be tried in India, as the crime was commited in India.

Dont divert attention of people here .
We are talking about Pakistan's responsibility in Mumbai attack. and rather than digging out past issues stick to subject of thread

No dude not Pakistan responsibility, but few misguided dudes, and we will fix them provided you fix Modi and that prohbit, how can I believe that while in jail he is not living a luxury life since it is a Hindu jail and he has killed Muslims and so far what i know of Indians, i do not believe that he is being punished,

I would personally like to go to see it, only than i will believe it, But i do not want to go to India as i have heard lots of horror stories from visitors to India.

Reactions: was
do it for your self stop attrocities in kashmir

Decide your self wheather you want it by dialog or by supporting these terrorist insurgent in Kashmir? both can be
These are not freedom fighters they attack citizens not army.

India terms Pakistan probe into Mumbai attacks "positive"

Updated at: 1841 PST, Thursday, February 12, 2009
NEW DELHI: India welcomed as "positive" Pakistan's admission Thursday that the Mumbai attacks were planned partly in Pakistan, but said Islamabad must now dismantle the "infrastructure of terrorism" on its soil.

"This is a positive development," a foreign ministry statement said in response to Islamabad's admission and announcement that it had filed a case against eight suspects, six of them in custody.

"It remains India's goal to bring the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks on Mumbai to book, and to follow this process through to the end," the foreign ministry statement said.
"We would also expect that the government of Pakistan take credible steps to dismantle the infrastructure of terrorism in Pakistan," it added.

No dude not Pakistan responsibility, but few misguided dudes, and we will fix them provided you fix Modi and that prohbit, how can I believe that while in jail he is not living a luxury life since it is a Hindu jail and he has killed Muslims and so far what i know of Indians, i do not believe that he is being punished,

I would personally like to go to see it, only than i will believe it, But i do not want to go to India as i have heard lots of horror stories from visitors to India.

Why do you have to make a Hindu-Muslim line out of everything? I am a muslim and I have more hindu friends. You people must stop this Hindu-Muslim bullshit.

who is saying that we are doing a favor, u see too many Bollywood ( a strange name for an Indian industry, not an original thing, a bad copy.) movies and speak the dialogues as they do in these silly movies.

All aspects of this case will be visited and taken care of, if u guys keep honest lines of communication open and do not blame or hide or exaggerate thing and blow it out of proportion.

Remember this can be easy or not so easy case depending on the circumstantial evidence you provide. so be professional and not silly.

what pak is doing with regads to this?
whatever this incident proves high quality terror infrastructure provided to terrorist in marine and ground operations.

15 other countries have done the same. Kahani to abhi shuru hui hai. He will be tried in India, as the crime was commited in India.

It looks u r suspicious about the whole matter, even though u are going to try him and he is in India.

so what is the beef. u have him, u have the evidence and u know what to do.

well now kerkare is gone no more trasperant investigation on purohits actions,and hwo knows how many other indian army officers are involved in other acts of terrorism.

Mumbai suspects to be tried in Adiala Jail

By Mohammad Asghar
Thursday, 12 Feb, 2009 | 09:14 PM PST
RAWALPINDI: All the suspects arrested by the Pakistani authorities in connection with Mumbai attacks would be tried inside Central jail Adiala amid tight security measures, Dawn has learnt.
To ensure the maximum security, the federal government has directed the authorities concerned to put in place 'high level security' in Adiala jail as the trial of the suspects started under the country's anti-terrorism act, the source said.
Rehman A Malik, the advisor to prime minister on interior has said that a number of suspects from the banned outfit Lashkar-e-Tiaba militant group had been captured in connection with Mumbai attacks and may be prosecuted.
The suspects held by the security agencies are expected to be handed over to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) who has requested the government for two bullet proof vehicles for their transportation. In addition, they have also requested for a female officer to help them for investigation, the source said.
All the suspects would be kept in 'high security barracks' specially build in Adiala jail for keeping terror suspects. The source said the FIA has also requested the federal government to deploy rangers along with them while going to Central jail Adiala, the source said.
The source said a panel of advocates is being formed to appear as special public prosecutors however, their names are yet to be finalized by the law and justice division.
In addition to another advocate, Sardar Ishaq Khan, senior advocate is likely to be hired by the government to appear as special pubic prosecutor.
The FIA has also requested the government for a special grant of Rs 20 million for payment of prosecution expenditures, the source said.

Why do you have to make a Hindu-Muslim line out of everything? I am a muslim and I have more hindu friends. You people must stop this Hindu-Muslim bullshit.

Hay stop using abusive language, and I have put up videos and have not said any thing that i did not back up, if fits,wear it dude.

all those videos have been produced in India dude.

I know u are trying to please these Hindus, but even if u bend over backward they will not be pleased, we have first hand experience as our history in Indian goes hundred 's of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom