What's new

Pak will hopefully avoid becoming next US military target: James Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they will impose a military war but they will surely can impose a economic war against pakistan, which will have dire consequences

Surely but that is not something new. we had faced in the worst of circumstance.

And their economic incentives are here only till they are in Afghanistan hence we are already not expecting its continuation.

and all those who are talking about military war on Pakistan by US, indeed do not know the chemistry of the relations.

USA cannot pull a pubic hair of ours.. let alone Attack. We are Nuclear Power consequences of attacking Pakistan are not affordable.

Thank you for making me laugh! :D

Surely but that is not something new. we had faced in the worst of circumstance.

And their economic incentives are here only till they are in Afghanistan hence we are already not expecting its continuation.

and all those who are talking about military war on Pakistan by US, indeed do not know the chemistry of the relations.
success at the economic front is the most crucial thing in the world of globalization. your major trade partner is US. if you take the example of Iran, how they are digging their own grave (especially the president) by going against US. economic sanctions will cripple them over the long term, as happened with Iraq(almost 30000 children were dying yearly bcoz of lack of medicine, just an example). collaboration is the way, because u also have to look after India, increasing at a fast pace. just my pertinent views

success at the economic front is the most crucial thing in the world of globalization. your major trade partner is US. if you take the example of Iran, how they are digging their own grave (especially the president) by going against US. economic sanctions will cripple them over the long term, as happened with Iraq(almost 30000 children were dying yearly bcoz of lack of medicine, just an example). collaboration is the way, because u also have to look after India, increasing at a fast pace. just my pertinent views

The trade is not linked to this US invasion of Afghanistan. and above all if US decides to put Iran like embargo on Pakistan how is that going to solved their so-called "war on terror" of "terrorism" ???

ek tang iraq mein, doosri afganistan mein aur ankhein dikhani pakistan ko !!!! bunch of idiots...

Nai nai nai,

Aik taang Iraq main, doosri Afghanistan main aur........ Private part in Pakistan :angry:

If they ever did this mistake of attacking Pakistan........ they will be raped by each n every Pakistani Insha'Allah :angry::angry::angry:

I hope that day never comes :rolleyes:

Nai nai nai,

Aik taang Iraq main, doosri Afghanistan main aur........ Private part in Pakistan :angry:

If they ever did this mistake of attacking Pakistan........ they will be raped by each n every Pakistani Insha'Allah :angry::angry::angry:

I hope that day never comes :rolleyes:

Calm down :) i believe US and Pakistani military planners are saner than PDF posters

actually americans are octopus, having multiple legs....i don't know why people underestimating them.

Calm down :) i believe US and Pakistani military planners are saner than PDF posters

Can't say about Pakistani military planners but yes US is :)
Just giving a general statement that if they ever invaded Pakistan.... they will be..... :agree: :angel:

Can't say about Pakistani military planners but yes US is :)
Just giving a general statement that if they ever invaded Pakistan.... they will be....:

James Jones is acting like Terry Jones :) . As someone said they throw an insane comment and you start bickering at it.

People are getting too ahead of the issue. Firstly, why has Pakistan, one of the closest ally of the US come to this? What changed US's stance this drastically?

1) Is US unhappy with the selective stance of Pakistan when it comes to Jihadis?
2) Is it because the WOT, although highly concentrated around Afghanistan has still resulted in most of the terror attempts being planned from Pak and not Afg?
3) What intelligence reports that talked about Mumbai like attacks in Europe have with Pak??

These three questions have all the answers IMO, of course, you may dismiss them as a Pakistani..but a little insight and a stronger collective resolve will probably see the issue come to an end with numerous benefits.

As a nation, Pakistan also needs to question the investigation that were carried out after all those incidents within the country that has left scores of innocent people dead. Can somebody point me to how many arrests were made and how they have been or will be punished? Are the number arrested even greater than the number of attacks?

The above points were to bring out a large disconnect that I could see..

Yea! Pakistan facilitating drone attacks, providing intelligence for drone attacks, and also operating in tribal areas, even then these kind of statements are emerging from media groups. This is indeed a smoke screen to push Pakistan army to North Waziristan!

Or may be to keep the Pak Govt propped up by letting the various power groups in Pakistan believe that the GoP is not towing the US line.

Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan. Pakistan is a much bigger country with a much larger population (more than Iraq and Afghanistan's populations combined). Also the Pakistani military is very powerful and Pakistan is a nuclear power.

NATO helicopters invaded Pakistan and shot 3 Pakistani troops, and look how the Pakistan nation reacted. US/NATO will not dare go on a full-scale war against Pakistan.

What do you want to prove with these arguments ????
USMIL can beat PAK army any day. Pak nukes cannot be used against US as Pak army lacks the missile capable to attack even Europe let alone US and if they use nukes against US assets in Astan then Pak would be calling for a suicide as US has got a very clear strategy for Nuclear war. Moreover in the first few days of the start of war pak nuclear establishments would have either been destroyed or captured. As far as Pak airforce is concerned, it is no match for USAF and within 72 hours USAF would have air supremacy.

The question is will they take this step ?
The answer is tricky as Europe is suddenly going too pacifist and may not be in a mood for another war. Moreover Europeans and many Americans believe that if the PAK army can be made to do the job through carrot and stick then why to use stick all the way.
However if Pak army refuses to cooperate with them and continues to support the Taliban by refusing to act against them and a successful terror attack on US soil is done by these groups then the US may not hesitate to Bomb pak to stone age, a warning they gave in 2001. Also this may help the US to check the growing clout of China by cutting off it's plans to trade with middle east using Pak as a transit route.

Thus everything depends on a successful terror attack on US soil which got traced back to Pak. Pak army can do little if US decides to launch a war.

sorry Jana but u had still not seen the worst

The economic sanction's u r telling about just did not lasted more than 3 yrs

Look at the present economic condition of Pakistan,a ban imposed now can b overkill for ur economy,and this time than can last more than 3 yrs

NSA James Jones announced his resignation on Oct 8 2010 and here we are taking the words of a loser so seriously.:sick:
Its becoming fashion on PDF to debate on useless topics started by useless people and mostly the origin from articles is from India. :hang2:

PAKISTAN :pakistan::pakistan:

xin_3211031707560211742074.jpg

capt.kar10710030942.pakistan_missile_test_kar107.jpg

Shaheen_II_missile_Pakistan_22112006_news_002.jpg

shaheen-pak-missiles_26.jpg

none of them can reach usa. usa has missile defense and icbm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom