What's new

US rules out mediation on Kashmir as long as India rejects it

First of all, there is no 'issue'. The state is occupied by radical arab wannabes who have cleansed the local population out. Not to mention the years of secret infiltration of pashtuns and others into Kashmir to change its demography. Thanks to secularism and its Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh hate, there are no indigenous people left there.

The decision is now in the hands of the new government on how to restore order and destroy the anti-national secular forces that have disturbed the years of peace in Kashmir we all have known from the era of Raj Kapoor.

Neither Pakistan nor US have anything to do with this.
do u have any proof that pushtoons are infiltreted to change the demography?? pushtoons are busy fighting in afghanistan they dont have time to infiltrate into indian held kashmir ...

do u have any proof that pushtoons are infiltreted to change the demography?? pushtoons are busy fighting in afghanistan they dont have time to infiltrate into indian held kashmir ...

There are many reports that have classified evidences against them. I know only what civilians are allowed to know.
Besides, it is an internal matter and we will sort it out.

There are many reports that have classified evidences against them. I know only what civilians are allowed to know.
Besides, it is an internal matter and we will sort it out.
its an international issue not an internal matter buddy

No more. No one gives a damn about Kashmir anymore. Not China, not US, not UN, not Arabs. No one.
but we do coz its our internal issue and we dont care what US or china or other nation thinks

its an international issue not an internal matter buddy

Only a incapable person need others help. I guess Pakistan gov along with its army is incapable to handle Kashmir issue alone??

Back
Top Bottom