What's new

Pak will hopefully avoid becoming next US military target: James Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani's r again back to business,bashing anyone who dare to criticize them,rather understanding the implication's and cause

My dear sir, I completely understand your feelings. But think again can you imagine the loss of any of your relatives(God forbid)??? And that too for not so solid grounds? The point here is avoid a fight if you can. But if it is forced upon, who says to stop punching, punch as hard as you can. But wont be it better to find ways which ensures to negate any chances of a fight?? Take your pic, but before that give it a serious thought.

Regards!

I support cautious approach rather than unjustified chest thumping! We should also keep low profile like China! But I assure you that if we are attacked by these war mongers who keep saying on Media these things(God Forbid) then I will present myself to bang these bastards to HELL. And this is not only me but whole 190 million Pakistani public!
This is important to convey this message to them atleast to those who are barking on media.

Last edited:
What is the fuss about ?

Instead of going in a tizzy on who said what & what we can do we need to take a look at whats happening already.

Pak soil and citizens has been attacked regularly with the tacit approval &intel provided by Pak so whats different ?

Next, the world feels that that WOT has become an industry wherein elements want to keep getting the moolah at their terms. The paying party obviously wants its moneys worth and a little extra maybe.

If the arrangement does not suit Pak it should simply pull out. Unfortunately, having gone this far it can neither do so nor rightfully go against its ppl without playing into the hands of those against GOP - this includes the fundamentalists & PA.

China will help but only with material & loans.

Riding in two boats forever will not help. The answer is to be on your own feet.

this is the moment for pakistan to get its act together, it cannot keep playing with taliban and us at the same time

What an absolute clown! America engaging Pakistan while its one leg stuck in Afghanistan will only get its crotch hurt really bad..u know the scenarios when a guy gets a kick between in his legs..on the flip side..what will be the route of supplies?? They seem to struggle with supplies in Afghanistan already!

PAKISTAN :pakistan::pakistan:

xin_3211031707560211742074.jpg

capt.kar10710030942.pakistan_missile_test_kar107.jpg

Shaheen_II_missile_Pakistan_22112006_news_002.jpg

shaheen-pak-missiles_26.jpg

Any one of them able to reach North America?

What an absolute clown! America engaging Pakistan while its one leg stuck in Afghanistan will only get its crotch hurt really bad..u know the scenarios when a guy gets a kick between in his legs..on the flip side..what will be the route of supplies?? They seem to struggle with supplies in Afghanistan already!

The objectives in Afghanista and Pakistan are very different. The objectives in Pakistan do not require holding of Land. Only targetting to right individuals/groups. That any way is happening. So I believe that the statements from NSA are just smoke screen..

The objectives in Afghanista and Pakistan are very different. The objectives in Pakistan do not require holding of Land. Only targetting to right individuals/groups. That any way is happening. So I believe that the statements from NSA are just smoke screen..

Yea! Pakistan facilitating drone attacks, providing intelligence for drone attacks, and also operating in tribal areas, even then these kind of statements are emerging from media groups. This is indeed a smoke screen to push Pakistan army to North Waziristan!

Last edited:
UNITED STATES WILL NEVER EVER LAUCH A FULL SCALE WAR!!!!!
THIS IS A HARDCORE FACT!
!

However, you will see future incidents....

The fact that James Jones was shown the door by Obama due to his ways of aggressively promoting his stance and not the American governments abroad hasnt factored into the minds of a few members. Posting cynical posts.. or illogical replies to those posts has.
For the United States to attack Pakistan is akin to the allies attacking Kuwait and Saudi Arabia during the Gulf war. Its not a smart move in case you want to keep your troops alive.
Something the recent blockade of supplies demonstrated... ISAF was on its knees in a week. Unless the US finds another more economical way to transport the huge volume of supplies it receives for its forces in Afghanistan. Pakistan is safe from any major action... Last I heard Iran hates them.. The link via Uzbekistan is not capable of supporting such a large volume.. and the supplies have to be dropped at a Russian controlled port...and the Russian will fleece them for tonnage.
The Drones fly in since you let them.. they are picked up by our AD network day in day out... and we let them do their deed.. since in the past they took out major leadership of the TTP for us as well.
And oh yeah.. did anyone not notice the American Choppers flying all over the place delivering aid for flood victims. You dont send hundreds of Men and machines for aid in a country you intend to attack openly...doesnt bode well for the health of your people inside.

it seems America has no control over its officials . Every tom and harry issues foot in mouth statement further created trouble for US foreign policy managers.

On the one had US has accepted and loudly said it is in talks with Taliban including Haqqani group and on the other hand it seems their own officials are unaware of the policy

it seems America has no control over its officials . Every tom and harry issues foot in mouth statement further created trouble for US foreign policy managers.

On the one had US has accepted and loudly said it is in talks with Taliban including Haqqani group and on the other hand it seems their own officials are unaware of the policy

You are a journalist. Atleast you should be aware of America's this tactic.
This is not about controlling officials but about launching media attack for putting pressure. This old old old oldddddddddddddd trick America is using.

The U.S. officials do not have a relationship like Pakistani officials. They are well organized....COMPARED to Pakistani officials...

before waging a war on Pakistan, US should be looking in a condition to wage war on Pakistan, which fortunately they are not....

they should be very clear that Pakistan is no Iraq and Afghanistan..

They are already loosing in Afghanistan, their economy is facing crisis, relatives of US soldiers are wanting their sons back, they are facing great causalties in Afghanistan, and yet they are thinking of war with Pakistan, that has a very powerful armed forces and moreover its a country through which major portion of its supplies goes to Afghanistan....

We have seen the position in which Pakistan is, since the last ten days. So Pakistanis should now not be afraid of these US and NATO forces. they can't do anything to Pakistan....

It will remain their dream, that their army will exist if they attacked Pakistan....

In my opnion, US will never wage war with Pakistan directly. but Yes, it can do so by backing India...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom