What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehi bhijan meri rani mere pass already hai :P she will eat you alive also :P muhaaaaa :bounce:

come on our pages abhi uncle any waly hai phir ye sab posts ka jawab dena pary ga kya bakwaas bana dala hum ne thread ko ab sari delete ho gee.chalo bhagy yahaan se.:mod:

come on our pages abhi uncle any waly hai phir ye sab posts ka jawab dena pary ga kya bakwaas bana dala hum ne thread ko ab sari delete ho gee.chalo bhagy yahaan se.:mod:

bhaijan koi gal nehi, tusi menu bahut kush dar ditta, aur is forum ka kya kam hai :P i dint understand the first line u said bhaijan

:cheers: It was more fun to read the exchanges.....I have been on this forum for about two month and have spent good time on...a daily basis. I have read all the bullshits, flames, hatred etc etc.....at the end, the only conclusion I draw is that, Indians and Pakistanis are just the same.

KE SIKKE KE DO PAHLU HAIN. KOI KAM NAHIN HAIN.:smitten:

Just that if they become less religious minded and be more human minded ( atleast in public forum) it would be so much fun. Religion for some is very important and we respect this. But this should never be at the expense of other religion ( no putting down others)

I believe (personal belief) that the religion should be a private affair, a personal matter of choice. But we as a nations will not learn this only once we cross 100 years of our existence. i.e. next - next generation.

Last edited:
:cheers: It was more fun to read the exchanges.....I have been on thi sform for about two month and have spent good time on daily basis. I have read all the bullshits, flames, hatred etc etc.....at the end, the only conclusion I draw is that, Indian and Pakistanis are just the same.

KE SIKKE KE DO PAHLU HAIN. KOI KAM NAHIN HAIN.:smitten:

actually the fact is that Indians and Pakistani's hate each other and love each other. We can fight all we want but we are like brothers who come back to each other at the end of the day. If you go to Pakistan the love you will get will make you think twice before saying anything bad. When i went there people dint take money from me or gave me free things just because i was Indian. The people are not bad anywhere, its the governments and the rich people who want us to keep fighting so that they can run of to the banks. The day we will all realize this will be the day when the world will be a much better place to live in. Indian-Pakistani's bhai bhai

wo hafiz saeed ki thread thi wo kahaan chala gya.dekh lena kahy phir se na jihad per chala jay glasess or AK-47 gher bhool ker or border se wapas a jay.

Hafiz seed ek hay or larney waley hazar.
woh to jeeta hay or marney waley hazar.
uski kahani ek hay or sunnay waley hazar.
Kahani muqtasar hay or woh kehta hay bar bar.
Us ko sunnay waley chahien, woh hien hazaron hazar.
sach ko anch nahi, log suntay hien usko bar bar.

SO WHAT DO THE WORLD EXPECTS FROM A TERRORIST NATION>>>>>>SHOWER OF FLOWER AND ANTI_UNEMPLOYMENT SCHEMES OR EDUCATION ?????>>>>>>>>>>>FCUK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hay reqbomb, What kind of name is this, I am just curious, about terrorist nations, what a shame, More Muslims countries are helping to rid them than others, let me name a few.

Joran. saudi Arabia. Qatar. Arab emirates. Pakistan. Afghanista. Indonesia. Egypt etc etc.

Now shame on those who are not able the see the complete picture and keep spewing their hatred for Muslim countries.

It could never have been the sucess as it is without the help of Muslim countries.

So stop being anti Muslim and Islam and see the true picture. dude.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Pakistan won't have to fight a war since India just wants to stick to low intensity terrorism war as it can't engage Pakistan in a total war.

man the whole world knows what pakistan is doing to india the cowards called terrorist operate across the border form *** and they are not a real army they cant fight like a real army all that they can do is to hit and run and kill the innocent citizens the so called soft targets... and well if :hang2:akistan want to attack the whole know what the result will be.....:rofl:

Frontline: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed's Interview

can be found on youtube. i am watching it now.

No doubt about innocent till proven guilty.. But you need to investigate for proving him guilty. Just asking for evidence doesnt cut it...

On parallels, Hafiz is known to be the head of JuD when it was banned as a terror organization. He hasnt denied it..
Why doesn't India investigate? Hire a private lawyer, and file a case. He has agreed to stand trial whenever asked to. We have already done so, you're not satisfied, why don't you come here and do it.

Right now as things stand he has admitted to be working for Jamaat-ud-Dawa. He worked for LeT when it was not banned, LeT got banned and he started charity work and there is actual charity work happening, they have schools dispensaries, ambulance services and what not. He has shown plenty of evidence for that. Can you show any evidence of him still working for LeT?

Even funds. Funds should be super traceable. Bank Statements can be printed out - not the easiest job to fudge bank statements since as you know accounting is a double entry system. Private Banks are anyway not under government control. Any crude tactics of theirs would be picked up by the international auditing firms like E&Y, KPMG, PWC, DTT all of whom operate for Pakistani banks.

How many people do you think are colluding to save one Hafiz Saeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom