What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

So what. Good ho jayen gi and agar abhi nahi hain to. By the ICC rankings are really stupid.
Pakistan team got pretty better record ....... but still That dumb,blind indian sponsered ICC can't see that....... bringing their internal politics in game .... wat other we expect from these narrow minded peoples....

Pakistan team got pretty better record ....... but still That dumb,blind indian sponsered ICC can't see that....... bringing their internal politics in game .... wat other we expect from these narrow minded peoples....

obsessed with India in every thing???
ranking are made by counting points.. it`s simple mathematics .. nothing India have to do about it mate...

By the way I hate cricket... these days..

The lower rankings has much to do with no. of matches Pakistan has played in recent years--
You cant be no. 1 by playing and winning 10 ODI's in an year- although the record is 100%-

obsessed with India in every thing???
ranking are made by counting points.. it`s simple mathematics .. nothing India have to do about it mate...

By the way I hate cricket... these days..
Ok! I was pretty offensive towards india....
By the way ,why BCCI aren't interested in Pak-indo series? Most entertaining one.... :agree:

Ok! I was pretty offensive towards india....
By the way ,why BCCI aren't interested in Pak-indo series? Most entertaining one.... :agree:

BCCI is not a government control body but controlled by a politician....& politician didn`t risk their seat over silly matches :cheers:

aik indian bhai ko bhot maja arah atha jab pak ki 5 wicket pa 78 tha ab tu hameeen maja araha ha hahahha welll i listen the commentry when lankan on rampage mahela and sanga was betting on 148 russel arnold seen one of **** fan was praying and he said prayers wil not work this time well if i have been rameez and waqar i have said im on air welll russseal dont understimate prayers of pakistanis and muslims

and top of them all we hardly see players get 50 and get 5 wickets in match last time klusner is one who got it ten years ago and now afridi with 75 for 5 he is now enteres in list of elite allrounders list but afridi if had bated sensibly in his career like he did yesterdays match i think he had got more centuries and more fifties and who nknows might have been near to break sachin record as well but it all happened when he batted sensible we all know when he get out of his crease the bowl only have one path stands

Afridi becomes the first all-rounder in cricket history of Internationals, to have scored a 50 and taken a 5 wicket haul...................twice.

So, to all the Afridi haters,
kid-middle-finger.jpg

Just had a feeling about that after he scored a 50.

A Big Yes Go through its record..

Except big run rate what is his achievement in batting in his long cricket carrier.

sach hamesha kardva hota hai

Look like sri lankan still hasn't revived their salary..LOL

OOMG look at his avtar jaise kisi pathan keh Haat Char gaya ho :rofl:

He Didnt post after Page number 22 lol lol

Ooo G****(uevara) Dekh tere bappu ne b Bangra dala hua Pakistan keh jeete keh khushi main :rofl:

ConGrats Guys :P

OOMG look at his avtar jaise kisi pathan keh Haat Char gaya ho :rofl:

He Didnt post after Page number 22 lol lol

Ooo G****(uevara) Dekh tere bappu ne b Bangra dala hua Pakistan keh jeete keh khushi main :rofl:

ConGrats Guys :P

He was getting more and more cocky - he wanted me to check Afridis statistics. He was saying he was nothing special - and couldnt bat and was not a good player bla bla bla. Then when he say what happened he ran and hid - mind you looking at his avatar do you blame him??

He was getting more and more cocky - he wanted me to check Afridis statistics. He was saying he was nothing special - and couldnt bat and was not a good player bla bla bla. Then when he say what happened he ran and hid - mind you looking at his avatar do you blame him??
Poor Boy like him, can't satisfy with anything....
and Yea Look at his avatar.... No protection frm behind:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom