What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

Pakistan lost their hopes for semifinals after losing to windies... And of course India. I would pretty much want to see them win the world cup which is almost impossible but my second best would be new Zealand they deserve to win

Every team and supporter should think match to match so do Pakistanis.

Win all matches one by one.

England, Bangladesh, Srilanka needs one more to loose. Bangladesh in hand of Pakistan also.

I think New Zealand is the toughestvteam right now.. even more than India. TBH I don't see Pakistan winning against them although, I would like to see Pakistan qualify and we can have another India Pak march. All the best.

Interesting:

Pakistan in WC 1992

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan in WC 2019

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan's 6th Match of 1992 WC: Beat Aus by 48 Runs & Player of the Match was Aamir Sohail

Pakistan's 6th Match of 2019 WC: Beat SA by 49 Runs & Player of the Match is Haris Sohail.

Uncanny Resemblance! #CWC19

If the same thing continues, Sarfaraz will become Pakistan's PM:woot:

Interesting:

Pakistan in WC 1992

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan in WC 2019

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan's 6th Match of 1992 WC: Beat Aus by 48 Runs & Player of the Match was Aamir Sohail

Pakistan's 6th Match of 2019 WC: Beat SA by 49 Runs & Player of the Match is Haris Sohail.

Uncanny Resemblance! #CWC19

If the same thing continues, Sarfaraz will become Pakistan's PM:woot:
Flawed Logic by Pakistani Trumpeters
Blind followers are making such excuses...
Hen lay an egg in 92 and now in 2019
The life cycle of Insects remain same irrespective of 1992/2019 (Larva ¬ Pupa ¬ Maggot)
==
We are no more playing in this world cup....Open your Eyes and have some Fantastic Tea
:blink::blink::blink:

Thread to discuss, comment and update scores for today's match between Pak and NZ.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...akistan-33rd-match-icc-cricket-world-cup-2019

upload_2019-6-26_9-27-6.png

Last edited:
chances of the rain today. Pakistan, win the task and bat first. Not like what we did with India.

Pakistan will reach finals as per captains promise. Still can do it... let's see today...

Delayed Start. Match likely to be effected by rain! I am worried that given the conditions/rain Sarfaraz may choose to bowl first if we win the toss. That can be tricky!! However on other hand, the under cover pitch may offer something to the bowlers early on so its really confusing.

Pakistan will reach finals as per captains promise. Still can do it... let's see today...
Need Eng to lose one more game and need Pak to win all three! :P

Delayed Start. Match likely to be effected by rain! I am worried that given the conditions/rain Sarfaraz may choose to bowl first if we win the toss. That can be tricky!! However on other hand, the under cover pitch may offer something to the bowlers early on so its really confusing.

Need Eng to lose one more game and need Pak to win all three! :P
Don't abuse teaming they lose and don't keep them on head if they win.

Today is a day to bowl first. New Zealand fast bowlers will make short work of weak top order of Pakistan and their spinners are weak link so bowling second will be harder for NZ.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom