What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

The start is delayed. The covers are coming off, the inspection at 10.30 am.

Why I said Pakistan should bat first is because what happened with India.
Pakistan knew that rain is in the air, the put India in with full knowledge that they have to keep up and better DL but what happened!!
They were ridiculously behind the DL rate.
In DL your best scoring overs remain and the less scored overs gone, in a sense good bowling is punished.

So the game will start at 3:30 Pakistan Time and it will be a full 50 over game (50 over each side)

start at 3:30 Pakistan Time and it will be a full 50 over game (50 over each side)

Interesting:

Pakistan in WC 1992

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan in WC 2019

Match 1 - Lost
Match 2 - Won
Match 3 - No Result
Match 4 - Lost
Match 5 - Lost
Match 6 - Won

Pakistan's 6th Match of 1992 WC: Beat Aus by 48 Runs & Player of the Match was Aamir Sohail

Pakistan's 6th Match of 2019 WC: Beat SA by 49 Runs & Player of the Match is Haris Sohail.

Uncanny Resemblance! #CWC19

If the same thing continues, Sarfaraz will become Pakistan's PM:woot:

1992 New Zealand game - rain delayed
2019 New Zealand game - rain delayed

Lol all the superstious stars aligning crap being foretold lol

Now stupid sarfraz will opt for bowl if he wins the toss looking at the current situation... We are better of to defend 200 rather than chasing 200.

New Zealand win the toss, they choose to BAT first.

Now we need to make most of the overcast conditions. The pitch might have something to offer to fast bowlers upfront, it was under covers for some time now. Some bowler need to step up and support Amir if we are to win this one today. Amir's bowling figures of 40runs in 10 overs dont help anyone if other bowlers are going for 70+ in their 10. Need the opening attach bowlers to be tight with line and length, get max swing and get quick wickets.

Best of luck team Pakistan

Pak chances of wining has significantly gone down with batting second.

Anyways all the best to the team.

NZ lose then NZ still in trouble because they’ll face Australia and England which they are likely to lose. If NZ win theyn they are through and all three BD, SL, PK will have to hope England loses both their remaining games but England will fancy beating NZ, even if England lose against India they can go through beating NZ. However if Pak wins all three of their games they’ll go through if England lose one more game.

I don’t think SL will be able to beat India, Australia. Leaving SL out. Bangladesh if somehow beats India then the game against Pakistan 5th July will be a QF, providing England lose one more game.

I dont think sarfaraz should experiment in the most crucial match playing with hafeez as attacker... I hope it delivers though

Overcast condition and Sarfraz has given ball to Hafeez.

Guptill bowled.... Huge wicket

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom