What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

What is a Raily Katay? quiet intrigued
its like a player plays from both sides . in village you have 11 guys so you make team of 5-5 but 1 guy remains so he play from both sides .overall its slang

Nahi yaar.. never heard of this term and i speak punjabi.. the only Kattay i know are two - either calves of bufallows (in pahadi) or hand made guns (in UP)
or like 2 donkeys in one cart . one works hard and tow the cart other just show off he not work hard . means haramkhor that also called railu katta :rofl:

I think if rain does not ruin play entirely and Pakistan batsmen show gutsy resolve and play bravely then more often then not, luck favours the brave and Pakistan may end up changing history against all odds, in sha Allah!

Nahi yaar.. never heard of this term and i speak punjabi.. the only Kattay i know are two - either calves of bufallows (in pahadi) or hand made guns (in UP)
Refer to @Imran Khan 's post then. Thats a pretty good description. Agr Punjabi aatai hai tu i m surprised yeh nhi suna howa.

I think if rain does not ruin play entirely and Pakistan batsmen show gutsy resolve and play bravely then more often then not, luck favours the brave and Pakistan may end up changing history against all odds, in sha Allah!
If rain stops play at20 over we need 97-0.
"Pakistan's 20-over target: 97/0, 109/1, 125/2 or 146/3. This is if play stops exactly after 20 overs. As a chasing side, approaching this with one eye on the forecast can be mighty difficult. Do you preserve wickets, do you go for the dash and risk losing a wicket or two?"

Are you sure ? This has been developed in lasr few years may be.
Else.it was never there. 76 wins to 54 wins says it all.

We never won a single world cup match against them.

Most of the wins that we brag about was acheived about 15 20 years ago, slowly the gap is narrowing. The narrative that I mentioned started developing during 90's and has conquered most Pakistani brains. Don't believe me, look at your surrounding discussions, media, news articles, statements of politicians, yt videos of general public from Pakistan, every one saying we are smaller country india is giant we can't compare/compete, etc.

If rain stops play at20 over we need 97-0.
"Pakistan's 20-over target: 97/0, 109/1, 125/2 or 146/3. This is if play stops exactly after 20 overs. As a chasing side, approaching this with one eye on the forecast can be mighty difficult. Do you preserve wickets, do you go for the dash and risk losing a wicket or two?"
Thats the rain ruining play factor. Not fair for either side and becomes more of a lottery.

Did u write chawlan (Jumping) or chawalain ?
I don;t know how it is spelled.. but it means goofing around.. we say in our pahadi, ch'all (the ch is pronounced in urdu as Geem hey ki bani ch'ey) na mara kar

Back
Top Bottom