What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Historically speaking pakistan does not chase very well....they should have batted first....i see pakistan losing unless something exceptional happens

20-30 runs short. Vijay shit should be fired it would have been Pant.

Including Vijay into squad will provide additional bowling option to India and Pant/Karthik are useful only if we had to chase, otherwise wise decision.

In this dead wicket it’s not a very hard one, the key is openers if they stay at wicket around 100 not out than it’s anyone game.
India bowlers are inflated really. They aren't as good. Just see off bumrah and game is ours.

Imran bhai you know it that last 10 overs indian played shit. That Vijay shit will pay.
bowlers were trying hard to stop scores also ab wo mango leny to nhi ayee thy na yaar .unhoon en bhi wapas ja ker apny mulk jawab dena hai janta ko :P

Historically speaking pakistan does not chase very well....they should have batted first....i see pakistan losing unless something exceptional happens
My friend, historically pak had been the best chasers but current team dont have that capability and spirit..

they should have dropped hassan long ago, for husnain. They should have dropped shoaib malik long ago. I am not sure about the role of sarfraz here, he should not have been a captain for the world cup at all..but its gonna hurt, they will be back soon i reckon, in case there is no other miraculous unpredictable performance, i am sick of the unpredictability though

Including Vijay into squad will provide additional bowling option to India and Pant/Karthik are useful only if we had to chase, otherwise wise decision.
We will see what he will do in bowling but if he was chosen for bowling why send him for batting?

Unfortunately they consider only batting side resources, the bowling side have resources too couple of last overs from their strike bowlers.. Consider Australia is last match against Pakistan they were well in their way to 350 runs until 40th over.. That doesn't predict anything..
Given what India got, dls was pretty close.

bowlers were trying hard to stop scores also ab wo mango leny to nhi ayee thy na yaar .unhoon en bhi wapas ja ker apny mulk jawab dena hai janta ko :P
Vijay couldn't even take single?
I am not asking for boundaries just singles and he couldn't even touch ball to give Virat strike.

It may rain for next one hour in Manchester. which means we lose overs.
In that case Pakistan would be chasing a target with 8/9 runs per over from the start. Secondly the outfield would be wet, which means it would be difficult to hit fours.
Why this didn't register for Sarfraz and Pakistan's management.
Defeatist attitude undoing of Pakistani cricketers. They have absolutely no confidence at all.

I think Pakistan may lose by around 100 runs.
I hope I am wrong and we see a good match.
Pakistan batsmen can win if they ditch the 400 pound sumo wrestler sitting on their shoulders in such situations, lol.

Watch how the top order bats, that will define the mindset.

It is raining again too, lol...how about 184 target in 20 overs ? If it rains again and again, it will be a comical situation that may actually calm Pakistan batsmen nerves.

Back
Top Bottom