What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Vijay couldn't even take single?
I am not asking for boundaries just singles and he couldn't even touch ball to give Virat strike.
How is Vijay considered an all rounder, his batting is similar to that of a Shami or Nehra

Kohli should bowl spinners first so that he could finish off 20 overs first...pak will go all out from first over itself as duckworth may comd into play in case rain stops play completely

Like i said earlier:
The entire Outfield is not covered in England in this day and age is mind boggling.

An hour of heavy rain can make the outfield unplayable for a few hours if not the rest of the day.

Again, can someone find the logic behind wining the toss to field when in Champions trophy win we batted india out of the match posting 338?

Anyway what if more rain arrives and D/L applies then Pakistan may be left to make 184 in 20 overs...

How about sending him back to Ranji ,he is not ready to represent country.

Send him to Ranji but whoever has selected him should be sent to Tihar Jail on charge of Sedition, Mutiny and Treason.

:hitwall::hitwall:

Pakistan batsmen can win if they ditch the 400 pound sumo wrestler sitting on their shoulders in such situations, lol.

Watch how the top order bats, that will define the mindset.

It is raining again too, lol...how about 184 target in 20 overs ? If it rains again and again, it will be a comical situation that may actually calm Pakistan batsmen nerves.

What I see is lack of confidence in Pakistani players. The problem for Pakistan, their run rate is still in negative.
Which would be extended today rather than decreasing. Bad bad decision making. Idiots sitting in Pakistani dressing room and on the field.
Sarfraz is not intelligent enough to Captain Pakistan. He is unfit too.

This thread when i read thru it lol...

thumb_all-these-flavors-and-you-choose-to-be-salty-memegenerator-10964430.png

Send him to Ranji but whoever has selected him should be sent to Tihar Jail on charge of Sedition, Mutiny and Treason.

:hitwall::hitwall:
Lol....dude even dhoni got out for 1...its a game and not all days are same...we have done pretty well, imagine if pak had stopped us for 230...

Well played India. Utterly professional apart from a near run out that obviously we failed at.

Pak is a rubbish team. We cannot even be called chokers as we are never actually in contention in any of these games we are losing. India will win hands down.

Just watch. No boundary for first 2 overs. Early wicket or two to fall, limp to 90/3 off 20 overs. Then mid order collapse with Azam throwing his wicket away and looking up in pathetic faux anguish as he walks off. Wahab will hit 30 off 15 to give some bizarre sense of hope to our miserable fans. All out for 230. Back to praying "anyone but India" to win the whole damn thing.

That has been more or less the story of every world cup this millennium.

Imran khans prediction about railu katay destroying the match came true.

Back
Top Bottom