What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Chalo
Sab tasbeeh pakad lo;)
تسبی بوھتی پھیر نا باھو، اس تسبی دا کی پڑھنا ھو جیہڑا اپنے نال حساب نئ کردا، اوھدے نال حساب کی کرنا ھو حضرت سخی سُلطان باھوؒ.

Tasbeeh ka bhi faida nahi. Mentality change karnay ki zarurat hai entire Pakistan ki, agar hum india ko aik hawwa hi banatay rahay tou hamara Allah hi hafiz hai.
Bhai hawwa koi nahi hai
Our batsmen bana lete hain.
Just need to be patient leave out going balls for few overs chose lossy balls for shots.
Than here we go

What is a Raily Katay? quiet intrigued

Railu = Wanderer

Katta= Male offspring of a Buffalo

Kinda means someone not adding any value to collective.
To be honest these two words have a very broad meaning but in this instant he meant players performing inconsistently.

I think IK doesnt know the origin of these words otherwise he would have never used them. Let me explains Kattay (Male Buffalo) is considered undesirable from a farmer's perspective bcz unlike female buffalo they cant produce new offspring or Milk :rofl: neither today nor in future. They just consume lots of food yielding nothing and with purpose in life to mate so they just wander around being useless most of the time.

We will see what he will do in bowling but if he was chosen for bowling why send him for batting?

It's not me but @kmc_chacko who count him as batsman. For he he is nobody.

V Shankar's addition will provide India more bowling options as we are defending total. Secondly you needed to send someone to hit as we didn't included Karthik or Pant and K Jadav was the only option left.

Its is game planners in the Team decision to consider V Shanker over Karthik as they know the situation. We are fighting for something which is not in our hand and for me Team combination is important rather than having preferences.

I would have preferred to play M Shami instead of V Shankar as with bat both would have made not difference.

For me India played bad not expected this average performance in last 10 overs.

Yes I agree with you Shankar did not play like last 10 overs of a game and other than Aamir the bowling was average. I don't know how well India lower order can bat but it can't be worse than what Shankar did.

Railu = Wanderer

Katta= Male offspring of a Buffalo

Kinda means someone not adding any value to collective.
To be honest these two words have a very broad meaning but in this instant he meant players performing inconsistently.

I think IK doesnt know the origin of these words otherwise he would have never used them. Let me explains Kattay (Male Buffalo) is considered undesirable from a farmer's perspective bcz unlike female buffalo they cant produce new offspring or Milk :rofl: neither today nor in future. They just consume lots of food yielding nothing and with purpose in life to mate so they just wander around being useless most of the time.

This Is the samme katta then that I know.. :D

If
o Bhai khelne dou Pakistan team good if stay on wicket they hit hard in last 20 overs, old odi style we good at it.
64471748_2061446223982063_7430196377293946880_n.jpg

Firstly hope for the best but if they lose it should be a game over for
Sarfraz
Micky
Inzamam
Azhar Ali
Wahab
Shoaib
Hafeez
Hassan Ali
Imad
Any relaxation would be a joke