What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

One could clearly see the difference between indian and pakistan seamers...very good line and length.

V Shankar's addition will provide India more bowling options as we are defending total. Secondly you needed to send someone to hit as we didn't included Karthik or Pant and K Jadav was the only option left.

Its is game planners in the Team decision to consider V Shanker over Karthik as they know the situation. We are fighting for something which is not in our hand and for me Team combination is important rather than having preferences.

I would have preferred to play M Shami instead of V Shankar as with bat both would have made not difference.
Rather add shami, same batting skills better bowling.

Firstly hope for the best but if they lose it should be a game over for
Sarfraz
Micky
Inzamam
Azhar Ali
Wahab
Shoaib
Hafeez
Hassan Ali
Imad
Any relaxation would be a joke
Azharl was already gotten his requirement.

If rain stops play at20 over we need 97-0.
"Pakistan's 20-over target: 97/0, 109/1, 125/2 or 146/3. This is if play stops exactly after 20 overs. As a chasing side, approaching this with one eye on the forecast can be mighty difficult. Do you preserve wickets, do you go for the dash and risk losing a wicket or two?"
Thats where to pitch the ball India, right up to the batsman instead of short of length garbage by most of Pakistan bowlers.

Good cautious and gutsy start by Pakistan too, a few play and a miss chances... looks like 90-0 or 109-1 in 20 overs is the first target.

Rather add shami, same batting skills better bowling.

I preferred Shami too but

Shankar to Imam-ul-Haq, OUT, huge appeal and he's struck first ball with a nip-backer! Vijay is delighted as are the rest of his mates. Imam is walking off. Massive break for India from an unlikely source.
Imam-ul-Haq lbw b Shankar 7 (18b 1x4 0x6) SR: 38.88

Playing hassan ali is hurting pak and this chutiya capatain keep feeding other batsman with his bowling all amir fire is wasted by both these chutiya players

Back
Top Bottom