What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Sarfaraz chariya.. BC ne dekha bhi tha AUstralia ke khilaaf kia haal hua hai phir bhi pehlay bowling leli..

BC ke upar ghaddari ka mudadima chalna chahiey

Its like preplanned. Another warning and Amir will be out of the attack with barely few overs.

As I said we mostly depends on Amir & Shadab . India will not take many chances against them. They are playing according to plan . I wish indian batsman make mistake . But they are playing very well.

We need a wicket
Hassan in to bowl making life easy for Indian batsmen

He should focus on match. No need to bring religion in ground. It will focus you away from planning.
India just need to leave good balls of Amir & shadab. Then they have good chance for 320+ run target

This man has too big belly to be a sports man.

Sarfaraz chariya.. BC ne dekha bhi tha AUstralia ke khilaaf kia haal hua hai phir bhi pehlay bowling leli..

Imran khan said we should bat first. We still didn't learn , almost 20+ matches gone in worldcup and we don't learn.
Nature gave us chance again, we won toss, and wtf again bowling first.

Its like preplanned. Another warning and Amir will be out of the attack with barely few overs.
Yes, it seems pre-planned.. from Captain to everyone involved..

I can't even think in my dreams that an experienced bowler will get 2 warnings in first 3 overs..

Hasan Ali should be kicked out from the team.... He is another mohammad Sami in making....

What a shitty decision of batting second.... Sarfraz and Arthur should be grilled hard why they opted to bat second...

Heavy load my side of steaming
Any good site for free streaming!?

Dont be too harsh on him..such decisions wont be taken solely by the captain..it was definitely teams and managements decision.

Imran khan said we should bat first. We still didn't learn , almost 20+ matches gone in worldcup and we don't learn.
Nature gave us chance again, we won toss, and wtf again bowling first.
Loll.. BC haarnay ke liey utray hain maidan main..

Back
Top Bottom