What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

We should bat first, but now as it is decided to field first. Our only hope is to restrict india under 275 Runs.
We Need atleast 2 Wickets in first 6 overs.

Pakistan will win even if it takes two wickets in twelve overs, But anything beyond 250 will be out of reach of Pakistan due to overcast conditions and Bumrah factors.
As there is prediction of rain latter in the day, chance of Pakistan to chase reduced target in 20 to 25 overs are bright.

Sarfaraz reciting some quranic verse behind the wickets

There seems to be no movement off the pitch.

Sarfaraz is reading kalima by himself I think.
I strongly believe everything happens according to the plan of god or fate or almighty or whatever you wanna call it..the winners are already decided by that power...no point in praying to god now.

Sarfaraz is reading kalima by himself I think.
He should focus on match. No need to bring religion in ground. It will focus you away from planning.
India just need to leave good balls of Amir & shadab. Then they have good chance for 320+ run target

There is no movement in the air so far. If India manages to play 5-6 overs safely then there won't be any stopping to them.

D9LBbKBWkAA4fyP.jpg

There is no movement in the air so far. If India manages to play 5-6 overs safely then there won't be any stopping to them.
Pakistan made the same mistake of batting second after seeing overcast conditions against australia too and there was no movement...and they lost it..the only match they won was batting first

Same again amir applies pressure and Hassan relives it
What a clown Hassan is

We need 2 wickets quick quick

Amir being warned for absolutely nothing

He should focus on match. No need to bring religion in ground. It will focus you away from planning.
India just need to leave good balls of Amir & shadab. Then they have good chance for 320+ run target
I think it's okay. As long as he is keeping it to himself. We shouldn't be judging his beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom