What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

I believe this is the weakest pakistani team to visit India, until ofcourse they prove me wrong in the test matches.

I believe this is the weakest pakistani team to visit India, until ofcourse they prove me wrong in the test matches.

This definitely seems the weakest by far.

Majority of players look weak, zero agression - rao, tanvir, mallik .. .. and then some others who dfeinitely dont look weak but lack agression - younis, yousuf... so they're left with only afridi who has both - but he's raw and doesnt have the capability to absorb pressure or play according to the situations.

to make the matters worse, they're competing against a much healthier and positive Indian side which could probably even give the older agressive pakistan side a run for the money.

then their ace asif not playing either, bah - this series was a lost cause for pak.

Whole of India is thinking should we keep it at 3-2 or 4-1 ? Nice place to be man!

Afridi.. salman butt, akmal need to be kicked out without telling them its temporary. They need to sit down.. so other players can pick up.

Salman butt?? He scored a century in the earlier match remember! It was a very good innings. Its not his fault that pakistan lost the match.

The focus should be on the program and not individuals. India won because they play consistent cricket (team changes but not as much as the Pakistan side). This allows them to grow the experience of the entire team. On the Pakistan side, we still have problems with team work because we have so much attrition.

India won because they played better cricket overall, Pakistan side shining every now and then does not clinch the series.

It is only a game.

The fire that was there in such a series is not there any more since it is happening all too often.

I think there was some real good cricket from both the sides and that is more important than who won or who lost.

In fact, after the match who cares?

It is silly that some characters look at these games as if the world has collapsed on them!

Good work by Muhammad Yousuf And Shoaib Malik.......164 runs partnership.......highest partnership Vs India by Pakistan......:tup:
:pakistan:

It was a pure batting track...the curator was literally screaming this out for the past 2 days to the news media...so expected that whoever bats first should get a high score.

I hate this man...why can't they have green pitches like Australia....the game would be so much more interesting!!

It was a pure batting track...the curator was literally screaming this out for the past 2 days to the news media...so expected that whoever bats first should get a high score.

I hate this man...why can't they have green pitches like Australia....the game would be so much more interesting!!

Batting pitch? Did the pitch changed after Pakistan played? :D

Batting pitch? Did the pitch changed after Pakistan played? :D

Lol....no but the pressure of chasing a big total took that away.

Actually I'm quite happy with India's performance. They didn't cave in , and came pretty close to the target...not a bad performance at all.

Cant say any thing.There is no justification for selfish batting and still not learning there is no use to fight after loosing,any thing that counts is “loosing after fighting”

Anyways Malik is happy after 5th ODI but to me “bheek mein mili hui jeet se larne ke baad mili haar lakh darje behtar hai”.
(It is good to have a defeat after fighting then a win which is achieved like beggers )

the decision against Yuvraj was a dampener.. the match would have been so close otherwise..

the umpire should be shot .. he was a total jerk..

anyways.. congrats to Pakistan for not acting like India.. aka snatch defeat from teh jaws of victory ;-) ..

I don’t think so that Malik have any place in the test team and he is a captain of the test side also I am surprised that some good batsmen like “Khalid Latif”,“Khurram Manzoor” and "Shahid Yusuf"are not selected in the side.

Waise team needs a kick on back b/c they are not playing for Country, more then enough money have been thrown to them by the board and they are just loosing matches this is the Nation’s money there must be accountability.

What can one say when we have a captain who even loses the domestic matches deliberately.

Back
Top Bottom