What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

Excellent match. Only dampers were Sachin missing on his century (AGAIN!) and the number of extras bowled. Its as if the indian and pakistani bowlers were contesting to see who could ball more extras

I hope no one is going to say it was fixed. Excellant match. Both the teams nearly lost it but Pakistan finally won it. Well done.
It still plays into the theory that they fix every match and let them duke it out in the final.

Pakistan's not a good run chaser. That too making it all the way to 322?

If India or Pakistan won 3 consecutive games, who would come to watch the last 2?

There is no way PCB and BCCI would fix a match series and the world would not come to know.

If such a level of trust existed Kashmir, poverty etc would have been irradicated long time ago.

Regards
What if the ICC itself is involved?

Remember when Woolmer died, there were rumors that he was killed because he was about to expose this very thing?

And let's not forget Kronje's plane crash right after he was caught for match fixing.

What if the ICC itself is involved?

Remember when Woolmer died, there were rumors that he was killed because he was about to expose this very thing?

And let's not forget Kronje's plane crash right after he was caught for match fixing.

Ah seriously Asim what have you been smoking dude......:crazy:

Now you are telling us that the ICC is murdering people......:cheesy: they must have a secret squad of highly trained assassins who hide all their equipment in hollowed out cricket bats!!!!

Ah seriously Asim what have you been smoking dude......:crazy:

Now you are telling us that the ICC is murdering people......:cheesy: they must have a secret squad of highly trained assassins who hide all their equipment in hollowed out cricket bats!!!!

:D:lol: Got him!

Asim, there are conspiracy theories for nearly every event that happens on earth. Do u honestly think that players are not monitored? They are, after the hansie cronje incident. The police will be on them like flies on roadkill if they fix matches

Asim, there are conspiracy theories for nearly every event that happens on earth. Do u honestly think that players are not monitored? They are, after the hansie cronje incident. The police will be on them like flies on roadkill if they fix matches
Of course there is no compelling evidence. But you gotta keep an open mind seeing how things play out every now and then.

If there was so much match-fixing, why did India and pakista, the ICC's best money spinners, get knocked out of the world cup in the first stage, costing ICC so much in revenue? It would have been so much more profitable for ICC to have an India v Pak final

I'm not yet saying I'm a believer but let's try to find out possible reasons.

If you remember they were knocked out by the smaller teams! ICC just didn't figure out they would get knocked out by them! There is also the fact that a lot of money could've been made by people who bet on them losing!

What about T20? An insane amount of money must've been made by keeping both teams around to the final.

Or it could have all been fair and square. we have to take that possibility into account too.

I like being optimistic on this issue. Lets watch the India-pak series. Its 1-1 now. lets see if it'll be 2-2, or will the last match be a dead rubber

Malik needs to assert himself with the bat: Imran Khan(Yes Imran Himself)

Pakistan’s former captain Imran Khan has advised skipper Shoaib Malik to concentrate on improving his batting in India if he wants to be successful and respected as a leader by his team.

Character

Imran told MiD DAY that the India tour was a true test of Malik’s character and would have a bearing on his future as captain.

Answering questions forwarded to him through an acquaintance as the former captain has gone underground after the emergency imposed by President General Pervez Musharraf on Saturday, Imran also felt Pakistan would miss Mohammad Asif in India.

Establish himself

“Malik is a good all-round cricketer, but he has to fire as a batsman in India and establish himself if he wants to be a successful captain and have a long tenure,” he said.

“A captain has to lead by his own performances especially in a cricket culture like Pakistan has,” Imran added.
Imran, who led Pakistan to the 1992 World Cup said Pakistan had a good chance of doing well in India if fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar remained fit. He also saw a lot of potential in young left arm pacer Sohail Tanvir.
“These two can make a deadly combination even on Indian pitches. But they will miss Asif. His elbow injury is a setback for the team specially in the coming Test series,” Imran added.

Ability

Imran also backed Australian Geoff Lawson as coach and said he had the ability to be more successful than Bob Woolmer. “I have played against him (in Test cricket) and with him for New South Wales. He is a typical Australian athlete. He is always keen to win and committed to doing well. But he also has to show some patience with the players and sooner or later he will start getting good results.”

Both teams should also concentrate on bowling their 50 overs in the allowed time. i was surprised pakistan wasnt penalised, though they took much more time than allowed.

I wish Pakistan will win toss and elect Bat first and give a big Score to India.....I want 370:P
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom