What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

Nothing is crap.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Miandad's six in Sharjah changed the complexion of the game which was given up as lost!

The glorious uncertainty of cricket!

Nothing is lost till the last ball is bowled. The spectators are the only ones who lose hope!

A fighting comeback by Pakistan!

A great and an exciting game!

It is crap when it is not a win. :cheesy:

3rd and Final Test at Bangalore

India 365/5

Yasir Arafat had a dream start showed the art of accurate bowling, Pakistan missed Shoaib Akhtar, At one stage India were reeling at 65/4.
Ganguly -Yuvraj's 300 run partnership turned the tables.

I think Yuvraj loves Pakistan's bowling he thrives against them he is the one man in between Pakistan and Victory.

Any way good game today :)

It is crap when it is not a win. :cheesy:

Then you are not a sports person!

From a disaster, they saved the match!

And with a fighting comeback.

I appreciate a good fight and the Pakistan proved the same.

I applaud them for that!

As I did Miandad's six at Sharjah!

Let the Better team win.

It is silly to bring nations into games. Indeed, if someone thinks that it should be so, let them then come forward and be a part of the team. If not, accept the result with good grace and sportsman like spirit. It is not War and no territory is being lost!

The unfortunate part, be it in war, politics or in sports, the armchair folks take over!:cry:

3rd and Final Test at Bangalore

India 365/5

Yasir Arafat had a dream start showed the art of accurate bowling, Pakistan missed Shoaib Akhtar, At one stage India were reeling at 65/4.
Ganguly -Yuvraj's 300 run partnership turned the tables.

I think Yuvraj loves Pakistan's bowling he thrives against them he is the one man in between Pakistan and Victory.

Any way good game today :)

Good game today.

What about tomorrow?

Great bowling by Arafat!

I am not looking at cricket alone.

Shoaib Akhtar won the hearts in Calcutta (Kolkata) by going around discos and dancing with all and sundry. He did a great job chatting up to all with no airs!

He also went and signed bats for handicapped children.

This shows the real character of the Indo Pak CBMs.

In fact, I am glad that this series is not bringing up the stupid and irrational Indo Pak rivalry born out of hatred seeded by history.

India and Pakistan are going places and I am proud and glad that it is doing so!

Three cheers for Pak cricketers like Shoaib Akhter and his folks!

I like Sami.

I wish he has better luck!

He is having a good luck.. in adding total to the Indian team.

Even though Pakistanis are doing a good fighting back. They are no more the champions of cricket which they once were.

Until then.. they are crap. :tongue:

Good game today.

What about tomorrow?

Great bowling by Arafat!

I am not looking at cricket alone.

Shoaib Akhtar won the hearts in Calcutta (Kolkata) by going around discos and dancing with all and sundry. He did a great job chatting up to all with no airs!

He also went and signed bats for handicapped children.

This shows the real character of the Indo Pak CBMs.

In fact, I am glad that this series is not bringing up the stupid and irrational Indo Pak rivalry born out of hatred seeded by history.

India and Pakistan are going places and I am proud and glad that it is doing so!

Three cheers for Pak cricketers like Shoaib Akhter and his folks!

Shoaib is awesome.. he is more open.. I am sure you have seen his bouncers.. :chilli:

Shoaib is awesome.. he is more open.. I am sure you have seen his bouncers.. :chilli:

Sohaib is beyond awesome, I love Sohaib Akhtar type People.. they play hard.. are aggressive and at the same time leave enemity on the pitch.. and party harder..
And do not go apologising to co-religionists all over the world for losing :chilli: ..

He is having a good luck.. in adding total to the Indian team.

Even though Pakistanis are doing a good fighting back. They are no more the champions of cricket which they once were.

Until then.. they are crap. :tongue:

It is a game and not a war!

To me it matters not who is the Champion and who is not.

It is HOW THEY HAVE PLAYED!

Spectacular is the word and such swings in fortunes, even though it is Test cricket!

Australians are the Champions!

But damned boorish and that is what spoils the atmosphere!

446/6......Pakistan need a wicket of Ganguly's here....he is playing fantastic innings....165.....:confused:

I am missing.........MUHAMMAD ASIF AND UMER GUL in this Series.....
:cry::cry: they are great bowlers.....

India missing its fast bowlers and best batsmens too the game is more even now, However pakistan is missing shoaib who will be allowed to bowl in second session only.

Any ways congrats to Ganguly for crossing 200 mark.

India beats Pakistan in ODI and Test series'2007

I am sure that is no surprise to anyone - from even before the series started.

Back
Top Bottom