What's new

Pak successfully fires two missiles

Sir,
the above bold part is from where i started i dont know it thats why i am asking you this every time, if you too dont know it plz say so, be honest as i am to you no need to take the conversation to airbases, surgical strikes etc.

i ask agian..
How will Pakistan or India will differentiate between a nuclear strike and a conventional strike.

I have been answering you every time that, intelligence reports are the Only way to find out.... What more do you expect me to say?:undecided:

Ignore the video title, but the Shaheen-1 is reputedly the fastest and most accurate weapon of it's category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sukhoi 30MKI stationed at southern air bases??????????

Who told u that????????

Like i said i wasnt too sure its southern or eastern, but i got this info from one of the Indian members here in another thread. Perhaps you can correct me on this one.

I have been answering you every time that, intelligence reports are the Only way to find out.... What more do you expect me to say?:undecided:

we had an argument over this also where i told you that intelligence reports are not enough.. then the discussion went to back door channels from then to airbases etc etc.

We need something other than that to avoid such a catastrophy from happening. Do you agree?

we had an argument over this also where i told you that intelligence reports are not enough.. then the discussion went to back door channels from then to airbases etc etc.

We need something other than that to avoid such a catastrophy from happening. Do you agree?

I agree, But what else can one do? You got any good Ideas young man, I am too Old to think..lol... If you come up with it, it would be great for both the nations.... but as of now there is nothing which could predict the war head the missile is carrying....

You are right in the sense that there is no fool proof method for detecting this till now until and unless there is enough intelligency and technology to find out whether the missile belongs to the nuclear stable.

War and nuclear war is always a bad thing for the humanity. Unfortunately we are still primitive in our mentality in dealing with each other.

This has caused ennumerous harm to the society in terms of economics and terrorism.

No one of us have seen war. It would be good to see as much as possible the war movies depicting the aftermath and the suffering.

May be that will help create a different mindset.

:smitten::cheers:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Ladies and gentle men troll of year 2010 avard goes to Mr.lionheart001 chearessssssssssssssssssssss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imran bhai,

A grown up man should be able to filter out kids and guide them with proper knowledge.

Belittling might not be the right solution.

Imran bhai,

A grown up man should be able to filter out kids and guide them with proper knowledge.

Belittling might not be the right solution.

i take it little joke yaar:) no harm its come in my mind that time:P

I agree, But what else can one do? You got any good Ideas young man, I am too Old to think..lol... If you come up with it, it would be great for both the nations.... but as of now there is nothing which could predict the war head the missile is carrying....

Yup. Thats the issue we both countries should work at and I hope for the sake of future we are already working on it.
Peace

Yup. Thats the issue we both countries should work at and I hope for the sake of future we are already working on it.
Peace

Yes, Technology might arrive at the right time, hope that time never arrives... peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom