What's new

Pak successfully fires two missiles

Is Abdali missile somewhere close to being super-sonic? it is flying a lot faster than any other missiles shown in the video. Can somebody enlighten us on that?

Is Abdali missile somewhere close to being super-sonic? it is flying a lot faster than any other missiles shown in the video. Can somebody enlighten us on that?

oh none of these missiles flow below supersonic.They fly far beyond the supersonic speed (mach 3/4+) but obviously the exact speed is classified.

Hi
can a variant of Shaheen be used as a carrier killer with proper guidance system, which i am sure that wont be difficult with Chinese assistence

Last edited:
Like i said i wasnt too sure its southern or eastern, but i got this info from one of the Indian members here in another thread. Perhaps you can correct me on this one.

out of 6, 3 Su 30 mki squadron is based at pune, 2 at Bareilly, 1 at assam.

Keep the discussion to the topic, no need to bring in other topic and discussions.

Let me make One point clear to You sir, You cant expect us to use Nuke first as we have taken up a stand of No first use policy...

But we already have countermeasures to stop your missiles in mid Air, We already have Developments going on with AAD and PAD... And Pakistan cannot damage India by attacking us first to the extent it gets damaged by retaliation... And About your surviving question, Iam sorry If I answer to that I cannot make friends here...

I read ur few posts, Its good to see an Indian miltary officer on this forum.

Well I have questions & comments after reading ur posts.

1) First u said, U have no policy to use Nukes first. May be u dont know have the Pakistan have the same policy............But in case of conventional war.......if any one of them (PAK , IND) gets badly hurt will surely use Nukes.

2) Second u said, that PAK is small country and would have more chances to be effected then India. Now one thing I want to asure u who ever will use Nuke, will surely also be affected itself. And if ur underestimating PAK startegical doctorine.........then I would never appreciade ur thoughts............coz its not sure, there may be strategies from where the missiles would be fired.

3) There is no complete succeful interceptor missile that will surely stop nuke attack...............and in case if it is intercepted (Which ofcourse have not more then 10% chances) will surely be infacted in Indian air space and the effect of uranium explosive on land for many 100KM's (Yes it would also affect PAK air space)

4) Now, u say world will support India if nukes used against India. This thing will only come when single person get survived in Subcontinent.
Sir if war breaks and nukes used........nothing will be here on subcontinent except ASH.

SO WAR IS NOT GOOD FOR BOTH COUNTRIES...EVEN IF ITS CONVENTIONAL

Certainly these mistakes relies on Intelligence reports, what else can one do but rely on it.... and In todays world ,an Airbase cannot be destroyed that easily, Gone are those days when aircrafts use to Perform bombing run on airfields... Cannot take an Air base Thats Easily, by the time Missile takes off, Our aircrafts would be Airborn and Its like you are Shaking a Honey comb, all the Honey bees are Out of there nests, And Do I need to say what they do after that... heheh...

And What are the missiles which can destroy our FAAAAAAAR airbases?

Agreed with u Air bases are not easy to destroy these days and it looks India hav strategy to take off Air Crafts from close Air bases............Complete mission and move back to far air bases

1) First u said, U have no policy to use Nukes first. May be u dont know have the Pakistan have the same policy............But in case of conventional war.......if any one of them (PAK , IND) gets badly hurt will surely use Nukes.

2) Second u said, that PAK is small country and would have more chances to be effected then India. Now one thing I want to asure u who ever will use Nuke, will surely also be affected itself. And if ur underestimating PAK startegical doctorine.........then I would never appreciade ur thoughts............coz its not sure, there may be strategies from where the missiles would be fired.

3) There is no complete succeful interceptor missile that will surely stop nuke attack...............and in case if it is intercepted (Which ofcourse have not more then 10% chances) will surely be infacted in Indian air space and the effect of uranium explosive on land for many 100KM's (Yes it would also affect PAK air space)

4) Now, u say world will support India if nukes used against India. This thing will only come when single person get survived in Subcontinent.
Sir if war breaks and nukes used........nothing will be here on subcontinent except ASH.

Taimi bhai sorry for off topic but the guy have few query.

1. You are exaggerating the situations.

2. Pakistan don't have thermo nuke so the ash thing is 100% crap.

3. Maximum there will be few millions of deaths and few cities damaged. Not even fully evaporated only greatly damages in large areas.

4. Also u will not have chance to use all the weapons. Before that India will retaliate and with thermo nuke device can evaporate your biggest cities.

5. USA has also made arrangements that in case of Pakistan on the verge of using nuke USA will act.

Now we come to the other question how will the world come to know about the pakistan is preparing to launch nuke?

a. Spy Satellite

b. Technical and communication intelligence.

c. USA/British intelligence.

d. RAW

etc. etc.

No, India cannot Change its stand, especially when India chose its stand keeping the world as witness

Young Man, In a Nuke explosion, very few die of Explosion, But You see, there are certain radiation which would spread very fast, The soil would be useless, the water would be useless to drink...People would vomit and burn there Skin and it would be a situation like leprosy... So Land Is small and would spread very fast... I always say That Your Size is against You in Nuke war... I never question anyones strategical Doctrine, I being an army man am thought to never underestimate my enemy....

One Indian Guy was Saying That AAD and PAD can easily destroy Your missiles, If You read my reply to him, You wouldnt ask me this question, and a Nuke explosion in Mid Air Will Not Do any harm, Dont worry.......There are something like Ions in the atmosphere and Above so The would attract the Charged particles and Keep it in a magnetic field, its a long theory Young boy, PM me, I will explain it to you..

Nothing Like that, Who said people will die, you would survive, but not worth living....You will lead a Zombie kind of life

You said it young man

Agreed with u Air bases are not easy to destroy these days and it looks India hav strategy to take off Air Crafts from close Air bases............Complete mission and move back to far air bases

We got all the latest equipments to prevent such an attack on us, but may I know the bolded lines of Yours

So it seems, Shaheen-1 has a changed design compared to the initial one, which we saw in the white color scheme.

The visible changes we can see are:

The nose of the missile has been changed for better aerodynamic profile.

The forward fins may be removed or may be not, as the latest picture is ambiguous about it.

A separating warhead has been given to Shaheen-1 compared to earlier one piece missile body.

Some other changes, internally would also have been done.

So in other sense, Shaheen-1 is kind of newer missile compared to its predecessor.

My guess is that there are two versions of Shaheen-1, the first one probably never went out of the Earth's stratosphere and after climbing few hundred feet headed towards it's designatin, where as the new version is designed to leave the atmosphere and for re-entry the separation system and redesigned head has been put in place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom