What's new

Pak successfully fires two missiles

With these up gradation we can see that our Missile program has not been slow down. We are just not testing them or not showing to the world because of certain political reasons. But something big is hiding behind the dust.

Surprise is always good.....

Pakistan is also going to test fire its naval version cruse missile..It will be launched form Ship not from submarine.:pakistan:

Agreed... according to my limited knowledge Pakistan's missile progamme well on track and I dont feel ashamed to accept Pakistan's missile technology much more advance as compare to India .. Still we (Indian's) have long way to go in missile technology ... Hope one day the gap will be fulfill....

regards
Jailer

only 2 small medium range Missile & look at Western News ....

What will happen if we test "Taimur " :D

2. Pakistan don't have thermo nuke so the ash thing is 100% crap.

4. Also u will not have chance to use all the weapons. Before that India will retaliate and with thermo nuke device can evaporate your biggest cities.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who Said you we dont have ? :D

Not sure about my call, but the circular head at the top of the warhead cone might be for IR guidance in the terminal phase of the missile.

When did you conduct thermo Nuclear device Test?

i think Israel never conducted a test officially but it is assumed that they have over 200 nuclear warhead

now there is lot's of thing for which you don't need certificate

:pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

i think Israel never conducted a test officially but it is assumed that they have over 200 nuclear warhead

now there is lot's of thing for which you don't need certificate

Oh, I see.... So You come to say Pakistan has done it in a way that, No one in this world Know.... Thats a great News, but How come you knew?

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan said Saturday it had successfully tested two missiles capable of carrying nuclear and conventional warheads as Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani called for its recognition as a nuclear power.

A statement from the military said the Ghaznavi, with a range of 290 kilometres, and the Shaheen 1, which can hit targets up to 650 kilometres away, both “successfully hit the target areas.”

Gilani, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Tariq Majid and other senior military and civilian officials witnessed the tests, the military said.

The prime minister urged the international community to recognise Pakistan as a nuclear power and give it access to civilian nuclear energy.

“It is time for the world to recognise Pakistan as a de jure nuclear power with equal rights and responsibilities,” Gilani said.

He demanded a Nuclear Supplier Group (NSG) waiver for Pakistan saying, “energy is a vital economic security need of Pakistan and nuclear energy is a clean way forward.”

The 45-member NSG controls the export and sale of nuclear technology worldwide.
Its rules usually ban trade with states that have not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Pakistan is not a signatory.

Pakistan's arsenal includes short-range, medium and long-range missiles named after Muslim conquerors.

South Asian rivals India and Pakistan – which have fought three wars, two of them over the disputed Himalayan territory of Kashmir – have routinely carried out missile tests since both demonstrated nuclear weapons capability in 1998.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Pakistan test-fires two ballistic missiles

Last edited by a moderator:
More than ballistic missiles with range I like to see these missiles increase in accuracy where the possibility of using Ballistic missiles in non-nuclear roles seeps in.

They should also work on adding cruise capability to our two stage missiles, a project the United States is also working on. It will give long range pin point accuracy capability to the Pakistanis not just now, but even in the future as the range increases.

The Shaheen series are the best candidates for this purpose as its re-entry vehicle already has a lot of maneuverability capability, totted to be not challengeable by any missile based ABMs of modern times which rely on pre calculated intercept points to take out ABMs - like India's ABM.

Another step in a similar direction would be MIRV capability for the Shaheen series.

So there are lots of barriers to cross before we worry about adding range upon range for our missiles. Get the other things, and range would pretty much be a natural outcome. Range is only good for a second strike MAD scenario beyond a point.

fbba88d8.jpg

i see the missile is tilted towards the left side while launching... is that normal ?
or its just bcaz pf the picture frame?

i see the missile is tilted towards the left side while launching... is that normal ?
or its just bcaz pf the picture frame?

Don't worry, missile is fine. Most probably the angle of picture makes it look like that.

Oh, I see.... So You come to say Pakistan has done it in a way that, No one in this world Know.... Thats a great News, but How come you knew?

Just like world knows Israel has nukes...

Maybe China's flag in his post was the clue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom