What's new

Pak successfully fires two missiles

If I keep Russian flag, would that mean we also have Tsar bomb?

yeah you can keep the russian flag.. but u will have to have Tsar bomb first... same goes to US flag.. do u want me to post it now?

yeah you can keep the russian flag.. but u will have to have Tsar bomb first... same goes to US flag.. do u want me to post it now?

Well, If You post chinese flag and claim You got thermo nuke devices , then I can put Russian flag and claim we got Tsar bomb... And Dear Young man, Tsar bomb is the most powerful weapon every detonated, So You can go ahead with Your US flag If You want to..

:rofl:

Not offensive. I know India is not scared, nither they have any concern with these tests as they are superior in missile tech. :)

Just the post is for fun, taken from todays newz paper.

Oh, I see.... So You come to say Pakistan has done it in a way that, No one in this world Know.... Thats a great News, but How come you knew?

Bit off topic but i want to inform you guys that Pakistan has conducted 15 cold tests of thermonuclear bombs since 98, although it had that technology since 95..

BTW those who don't know about cold test, let me explain to them. Cold test is a test without any fissile material with the help of super computers.

Most of them exceeded super computer barrier thus don't have any exact data but they are believed to be of 500 KT...
Pakistan is believed to have 300-500 KT thermonuclear bomb, whereas India is believed to be having 200KT bomb.:cheers:

:pakistan:

Not offensive. I know India is not scared, nither they have any concern with these tests as they are superior in missile tech. :)

Just the post is for fun, taken from todays newz paper.

If You want to become Cartoon Addict, read Indian and Pakistani Newspapers.... Most talented people in creating themes for cartoons

I heard some where that TIPU missile program was a rumor!!! Can anyone give me further details whether it was rumor or not? and if not then what are its specifications..?

Bit off topic but i want to inform you guys that Pakistan has conducted 15 cold tests of thermonuclear bombs since 98, although it had that technology since 95..

BTW those who don't know about cold test, let me explain to them. Cold test is a test without any fissile material with the help of super computers.

Most of them exceeded super computer barrier thus don't have any exact data but they are believed to be of 500 KT...
Pakistan is believed to have 300-500 KT thermonuclear bomb, whereas India is believed to be having 200KT bomb.:cheers:

:pakistan:

Read a few Posts back, I already have mentioned about Simulated or virtual testing, which India has done many a times, but trust me, you Can Never rely on it.... And More over, based on the Tests we have done we can Make Bombs upto 200KT, But While virtual testing You cannot understand its design parameters , only the TNT yield measurement is calculated, but the designing is a very complicated part..... And when you say , Pakistan has designed a thermo nuke bomb which can have 500kt is nothing more than a speculation By non other than you...

Read a few Posts back, I already have mentioned about Simulated or virtual testing, which India has done many a times, but trust me, you Can Never rely on it.... And More over, based on the Tests we have done we can Make Bombs upto 200KT, But While virtual testing You cannot understand its design parameters , only the TNT yield measurement is calculated, but the designing is a very complicated part..... And when you say , Pakistan has designed a thermo nuke bomb which can have 500kt is nothing more than a speculation By non other than you...

Surely only by stimulated testing Thermonuclear bomb cannot be designed but if some brother country (you know what i mean :china:)
, who have expertise in it, helps then it is quite possible..
BTW don't forget Indian 98 tests were failure (yield 4-3KT only)thus how can india claim having hydrogen bomb based on 98 tests. (same logic, Israel helping)

Surely only by stimulated testing Thermonuclear bomb cannot be designed but if some brother country (you know what i mean :china:)
, who have expertise in it, helps then it is quite possible..
BTW don't forget Indian 98 tests were failure (yield 4-3KT only)thus how can india claim having hydrogen bomb based on 98 tests. (same logic, Israel helping)

Then How can you ignore the possibility of India getting help from its brother country(you know what I mean ) couldnt have helped us with there technology of Tsar Bomb?
I believe what abdul kalam said, he was The man Who was behind that, Not any other Scientist, he was Scientific Adviser to the Prime Minister and Head of the DRDO at that time, and He said Its successful..

Well, If You post chinese flag and claim You got thermo nuke devices , then I can put Russian flag and claim we got Tsar bomb... And Dear Young man, Tsar bomb is the most powerful weapon every detonated, So You can go ahead with Your US flag If You want to..

And that Tsar which was exploded was the only one that was tested... no more Tsar for Russia but India has it because you can show the Russian Flag :cheesy:

btw for hydrogen bomb we have the delivery system talking of Tsar what delivery systems you have?
Glue it to 3 or 4 Agni Missiles - No?

And that Tsar which was exploded was the only one that was tested... no more Tsar for Russia but India has it because you can show the Russian Flag :cheesy:

btw for hydrogen bomb we have the delivery system talking of Tsar what delivery systems you have?
Glue it to 3 or 4 Agni Missiles - No?

Technology would sure help.... Wouldnt it???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom