What's new

Pak successfully fires two missiles

india is testing abm's which can easy destory this missile's .

Welcome to PDF.

Dont say easily destroy a missile... its not possible to easily destroy an incoming missile even america with patriots is not 100% sure.

Advise on PDF: dont just run your mouth.

Sir,

Even America and USSR during cold war ers established a hot line to avoid these sort of confusions which may lead to destruction of both sides.

Mind you they had whole sub divisions of CIA and KGB against each other.

Buddy, Even India and Pakistan do that,Keep it balanced to the extent No one uses Nuke against each other, We even share Info On nukes with each other(although not credible enough) After the pact created By the end of Kargil war....

Pakisan Zindabad

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

bt why they donot test the Ghauri III and Shaheen III

when it was reported in 2004 that ghauri III is ready..

Buddy, Even India and Pakistan do that,Keep it balanced to the extent No one uses Nuke against each other, We even share Info On nukes with each other(although not credible enough) After the pact created By the end of Kargil war....

Well during War the back channels are closed Sir. No info on each others Missiles otherwise the whole purpose of missiles are finished.

Well during War the back channels are closed Sir. No info on each others Missiles otherwise the whole purpose of missiles are finished.

Sir, the only way to find out if its a Missile carrying conventional Missile or a Nuke missile is Intelligence reports or wait for it to Land..... But if the Incoming missile is Nuke capable, Then there would be a retaliation of such type..... If its mistaken to be a nuke and Retaliated with a Nuke then I am sorry, that would End up against us... But such things never happens, If a ballistic missile is approaching us, The enemy wont provoke its enemy by keeping any biological or any other conventional weapon, It would be obviously a Nuke weapon...

Great news :pakistan:

Babur Cruise missile was tested few months back but was not announced.

Sir, the only way to find out if its a Missile carrying conventional Missile or a Nuke missile is Intelligence reports or wait for it to Land..... But if the Incoming missile is Nuke capable, Then there would be a retaliation of such type..... If its mistaken to be a nuke and Retaliated with a Nuke then I am sorry, that would End up against us... But such things never happens, If a ballistic missile is approaching us, The enemy wont provoke its enemy by keeping any biological or any other conventional weapon, It would be obviously a Nuke weapon...

Ok so let me tell you we also make ballistic missiles to destroy your faaar airbases where an air strike is impossible and to destroy an airbase we dont need a nuclear warhead...

Both sides will be launching their missiles no doubt on that...
The point i am focusing on is how should we avoid such mistakes from heppening.. :cheesy:

Ok so let me tell you we also make ballistic missiles to destroy your faaar airbases where an air strike is impossible and to destroy an airbase we dont need a nuclear warhead...

Both sides will be launching their missiles no doubt on that...
The point i am focusing on is how should we avoid such mistakes from heppening.. :cheesy:

Certainly these mistakes relies on Intelligence reports, what else can one do but rely on it.... and In todays world ,an Airbase cannot be destroyed that easily, Gone are those days when aircrafts use to Perform bombing run on airfields... Cannot take an Air base Thats Easily, by the time Missile takes off, Our aircrafts would be Airborn and Its like you are Shaking a Honey comb, all the Honey bees are Out of there nests, And Do I need to say what they do after that... heheh...

And What are the missiles which can destroy our FAAAAAAAR airbases?

is it a sign for anti continental ballistic missiles test i think now its pakistan time india has done enough test

But what about the southern air bases where India hoses much of its MKI jets?
I am confused whether its southern or eastern but IMO a longer range ballistic missile such as ghauri 2 or shaheen 2 will be used to take them out.
Also in a war type situation what are the chances of launching an actual ballistic missile to take out enemy bases? The reason behind my question is that India might take a conventional missile launch as a strategic nuclear launch by mistake and we end up having a nuclear exchange.

Sukhoi 30MKI stationed at southern air bases??????????

Who told u that????????

I understand that they are standing at the perimeter for security but this is really not a place one would like to stand. Like five seconds after this picture, these guys would have been covered in dust.
All Pakistani Missiles are mobile for deployment, this is represented as a battlefield scenario where troops don't always have the benefit of bunkers, in any case it proves great confidence in the weapon system.

Certainly these mistakes relies on Intelligence reports, what else can one do but rely on it.... and In todays world ,an Airbase cannot be destroyed that easily, Gone are those days when aircrafts use to Perform bombing run on airfields... Cannot take an Air base Thats Easily, by the time Missile takes off, Our aircrafts would be Airborn and Its like you are Shaking a Honey comb, all the Honey bees are Out of there nests, And Do I need to say what they do after that... heheh...

And What are the missiles which can destroy our FAAAAAAAR airbases?

You Dont seem to get my point on nuclear issue how will i explain you my point about airbases...

The point of mentioning the airbases was just to let you know that the missiles are not only ment to take nuclear warheads. Ok think the Parliment house in Delhi.. The missile with conventional warhead is going after that now in the context of our previous discussion elighten me where are the bees and wheres the nest?
And how u'll know thats its a nuclear strike on delhi or conventional strike.

You Dont seem to get my point on nuclear issue how will i explain you my point about airbases...

The point of mentioning the airbases was just to let you know that the missiles are not only ment to take nuclear warheads. Ok think the Parliment house in Delhi.. The missile with conventional warhead is going after that now in the context of our previous discussion elighten me where are the bees and wheres the nest?
And how u'll know thats its a nuclear strike on delhi or conventional strike.

There are bees where there are nests, The pictures have been posted a few pages before.... and See ,Do you think Pakistan would take its chances by putting a conventional missile?? If You launch a ballistic missile with conventional warheads, It will take us no time to retaliate with the same, It will hurt you more than it hurts us.... In a war, you dont give any chances to the enemy... And Even while making surgical strikes, You dont give the enemy opportunity to raise its head, Hope I am clear? Am I?

lekin yarooooooon ye to batao is ma ikitna kharcha ata hai aik missile kitne fakiron ka khana hai

There are bees where there are nests, The pictures have been posted a few pages before.... and See ,Do you think Pakistan would take its chances by putting a conventional missile?? If You launch a ballistic missile with conventional warheads, It will take us no time to retaliate with the same, It will hurt you more than it hurts us.... In a war, you dont give any chances to the enemy... And Even while making surgical strikes, You dont give the enemy opportunity to raise its head, Hope I am clear? Am I?

Sir,
the above bold part is from where i started i dont know it thats why i am asking you this every time, if you too dont know it plz say so, be honest as i am to you no need to take the conversation to airbases, surgical strikes etc.

i ask agian..
How will Pakistan or India will differentiate between a nuclear strike and a conventional strike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom