What's new

Pak, Russia conduct joint naval drill in Arabian Sea

As I expected, that was a brain fart from you.:lol:

@Mercenary : India did not oppose it because India has nothing to lose from this. We don't oppose Russia when they sell billions of dollars worth of cutting edge weaponry and know-how to China, which is a much bigger headache for us than an anti narcotics drill by their anti narcotics agency. Even the Indian coast guard would not feel threatened by this, and in India it is the CG that carries out these duties.

That's the reality. But this is PDF, and certain think-tanks will tell you fables to stoke their own ego, and also as an opportunity to verbally abuse Indians unnecessarily.

India opposes, lodges protest at every instance when Pakisan seeks to improve its defensive capabilities.

India cannot do anything about China because its such a large market for Russian Weaponry. But with Pakistan, India is always huffing and puffing each time Pakistan tries to buy any Russian weaponry. Russia cannot antagnoinze India as it has a huge appetitie for Russian Weaponry but if India gets angry, Western countries like England or USA are ready to fill in the void.

So I am surprised why Indian didnt cry foul over this.

India opposes, lodges protest at every instance when Pakisan seeks to improve its defensive capabilities.

India cannot do anything about China because its such a large market for Russian Weaponry. But with Pakistan, India is always huffing and puffing each time Pakistan tries to buy any Russian weaponry. Russia cannot antagnoinze India as it has a huge appetitie for Russian Weaponry but if India gets angry, Western countries like England or USA are ready to fill in the void.

So I am surprised why Indian didnt cry foul over this.
As I said, the reason is simple - this activity is completely inconsequential for India, and is not even a threat for the coast guard. You can do as many anti narcotics exercises as you want, you will not hear India protesting. We only raise our concerns if Pak does something that is a genuine threat for us. Heck, we don't even complain to Russians when the future backbone of your fighter fleet is flying with Russian engines.

As I said, the reason is simple - this activity is completely inconsequential for India, and is not even a threat for the coast guard. You can do as many anti narcotics exercises as you want, you will not hear India protesting. We only raise our concerns if Pak does something that is a genuine threat for us. Heck, we don't even complain to Russians when the future backbone of your fighter fleet is flying with Russian engines.

what BS. But as expected by a Indian member. There was objection by India as usual, but since it was a Sino-Pak project, China too rallied to get the engines. Their WS13 is built after it.

Now if you ask me for a source, i'd say, please do a forum search in the JF-17 thread.
India also complained when they found out that Brazil sold the MAR-1 ARM to Pakistan.
Again, do a simple search and you'll find all the sources.

what BS. But as expected by a Indian member. There was objection by India as usual, but since it was a Sino-Pak project, China too rallied to get the engines. Their WS13 is built after it.

Now if you ask me for a source, i'd say, please do a forum search in the JF-17 thread.
India also complained when they found out that Brazil sold the MAR-1 ARM to Pakistan.
Again, do a simple search and you'll find all the sources.

Still waiting for you to provide a source for your earlier claim.:pop:

After India lodges protest, Russia stops China from handing its engines to Pak for fighters - Indian Express

However, India’s strong objections to Russian engines going to Pakistan via China had put the Sino-Pak deal in jeopardy.

Russia to supply jet engines to Pak - Livemint

http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...nding-its-engines-to-pak-for-fighters/210151/

Back
Top Bottom