What's new

Pak rapidly developing its nuclear arsenal: Report

Increase in nuclear arsenals need of time till assurance of complete destruction capability of any aggressor. Pakistan shifted its nuclear research toward battle field light nuclear arsenals. In my point of view we should raise number of nukes to 500 + light battle field nuclear weapons.

I really want Pakistan to make thermonuclear weapons. Imo, we should work on that. Quality should always matter...

100 nukes are not enough to take out India . Think like 4 towns in each state are targeted . Leave Goa ,Sikkhim... simple logic what you say?Only US/Russia can wipe out India/China and India can wipe out Pakistan but not China .

lolz.......100 nukes not enough...........So you want yourself to be chicken fried......wake up its already morning!

Increase in nuclear arsenals need of time till assurance of complete destruction capability of any aggressor. Pakistan shifted its nuclear research toward battle field light nuclear arsenals. In my point of view we should raise number of nukes to 500 + light battle field nuclear weapons.
The point of nukes with reference to India, China and Pakistan is detterence.....:triniti:
What I mean is that if it ever comes to actually using nukes, it would be final and absolute, there would be nothing left to fight war with, thus eliminating the need for any light nuclear weapons....:mamba:

I feel that the reason why Pakistan is increasing it's arsenal so quickly is no longer India; it is the fear of a US snatch operation which compels them to do so.A large quantity of weapons reduce the possibility of the US capturing the whole arsenal at once , keeping the Pakistani detterence alive...

Were you not the one who was eagerly waiting to see the expensive F-35 stealth fighter in the indian arsenal instead of talking about improving the conditions of the slums in mumbai?

Hehehe epic reply my brother. :enjoy:

100 nukes are not enough to take out India . Think like 4 towns in each state are targeted . Leave Goa ,Sikkhim... simple logic what you say?Only US/Russia can wipe out India/China and India can wipe out Pakistan but not China .

if can india wipe out pakistan then pakistan also can wipe out india how

here it is the size of India is 3.6 times of that of Pakistan so as you mentioned may i ask how many nuclear strikes would then take for India to annihilate Pakistan ? now take that amount of nuclear strikes & then multiply it with 3.6 so for example if it takes say 25 nuclear strike to annihilate Pakistan 25 x 3.6 = 90 so just like that it will take 90 nuclear strike from Pakistan to annihilate India & we both know that both India & Pakistan has enough of nuclear arsenals in their respective stockpiles for that how hard is that to understand

Even 7-9 nuclear weapons would devastate India.

Lol @ some fanboys.

the firs nuke that falls on us.. pak is fried. whats the use of the other 99 nukes i dont know

you need to learn about "Mutual Assured Destruction" doctrine is not like firing a single bullet for a pistol no sir' in which case it goes for a single strike, no body is fool enough to do that when one very well knows that by doing it that it will invited irrevocable retaliation so instead it chooses for a once & for all "massive nuclear strikes" on the line of going down but taking ones enemy along with it thats what a mutual total annihilation is all about

in which case both Pakistan & India will get fried

Mutual Assured Destruction, or mutually assured destruction (MAD), is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two opposing sides would effectively result in the complete, utter and irrevocable annihilation of both the attacker and the defender,[1] becoming thus a war that has no victory nor any armistice but only effective reciprocal destruction.

Mutual assured destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually the point of a nuclear war would be to obliterate all the main economic/military/densely populated/important areas of a country....to render them useless basically. Taking India into account, take 10 of India's main cities and it's game over.
Of course that applies to Pakistan, and all other countries as well.

We can cover whole India and whole Middile East up to Israel, I think we are good for now.

China's nuclear firepower obviously belongs to the league of US/Russia.

In fact, India doesn't even have the nuclear warhead that can be fit into its ballistic missiles.

How you can put yourself in the same league with a mature top-notch nuclear power like China?

China's nuclear firepower obviously belongs to the league of US/Russia.

In fact, India doesn't even have the nuclear warhead that can be fit into its ballistic missiles.

How you can put yourself in the same league with a mature top-notch nuclear power like China?

dont go over ur iq :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom