What's new

Pak rapidly developing its nuclear arsenal: Report

dont go over ur iq :disagree:

India is an atomic nuclear power so far, you don't even have the thermonuclear weapons that China has acquired 45 years ago.

Don't tell me that you already have it, because you didn't even test anything, while you don't even have the top-notch supercomputer to make the accurate simulation of the nuclear tests.

Tell me please !

u should first go through indian nuclear program and ur own nuclear program thoruughly and then see urself.

just some highlights india was way more reactors which are not covered by iaea. noone knows whats happening in ther.
india has their test 25 yrs before pakistan and we can indegeneous build pwr, phwr, ahwr, fbr, pfbr reactors. pakistan is still building on 1st gen chinese funded reactors only for production of plutonium.
also have 2 tokomaks currently working in our country and govt is planning to add many more. also doing research nuclear fusion research.

india is also largest producer of heavy water reqd to produce tritium and other nuclear reactor metals.
india has always been active in nuclear cycle research. breakthrough in economical production of tritium, means thinking india doesnt have a fusion bomb is simply stupid.
Tritium from Power Plants gives India an H-bomb capability

still if u think pak is ahead of india in nuclear physics. ur mistaken my frnd.

India is an atomic nuclear power so far, you don't even have the thermonuclear weapons that China has acquired 45 years ago.

Don't tell me that you already have it, because you didn't even test anything, while you don't even have the top-notch supercomputer to make the accurate simulation of the nuclear tests.

again dont go over ur iq, not good for u. hopefully we never have to use them. and about supercomputer, we have a bunch of them and 100s new are coming up soon. anyways we tested our device way back in 1998, when we barely had any supercomputer. there are other ways to test. did u have a made in china supercomputer in 1967? :blink:
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/use-plural-india-has-thermonuclear-bombs/107038-3.html

dont assume we dont have thermonuclear bombs, we tested a device in 1998.

again dont go over ur iq, not good for u. hopefully we never have to use them. and about supercomputer, we have a bunch of them and 100s new are coming up soon. anyways we tested our device way back in 1998, when we barely had any supercomputer. there are other ways to test. did u have a made in china supercomputer in 1967? :blink:
India has thermonuclear bombs: Kakodkar - India News - IBNLive

dont assume we dont have thermonuclear bombs, we tested a device in 1998.

We did not have the supercomputer back in 1967, that's why we performed the real tests.

We have even tested our ballistic missile with the real nuclear warhead (US was the only one who also did this), it sounds pretty crazy eh?

Today we don't need to perform the real tests since the modern supercomputer is extremely efficient to make the realistic simulation.

u should first go through indian nuclear program and ur own nuclear program thoruughly and then see urself.

just some highlights india was way more reactors which are not covered by iaea. noone knows whats happening in ther.
india has their test 25 yrs before pakistan and we can indegeneous build pwr, phwr, ahwr, fbr, pfbr reactors. pakistan is still building on 1st gen chinese funded reactors only for production of plutonium.
also have 2 tokomaks currently working in our country and govt is planning to add many more. also doing research nuclear fusion research.

india is also largest producer of heavy water reqd to produce tritium and other nuclear reactor metals.
india has always been active in nuclear cycle research. breakthrough in economical production of tritium, means thinking india doesnt have a fusion bomb is simply stupid.
Tritium from Power Plants gives India an H-bomb capability

still if u think pak is ahead of india in nuclear physics. ur mistaken my frnd.

LOL first generation power plants :lol: any neutral resource to back that up? :lol: brain fart... While Pakistan is making it's own nuclear reactors, India still has to import second class russian and american ones lol

LOL first generation power plants :lol: any neutral resource to back that up? :lol: brain fart... While Pakistan is making it's own nuclear reactors, India still has to import second class russian and american ones lol

well its a common sence a 300 mw reactor with a life of 40 yrs cannot be a 3rd gen reactor. they have life of 60-70 yrs and are of high efficiency and larger electricity production. read up some info abt ur reactors.

india has imported reactors from canada and some other countries but only prototypes once we get them we make our own and make them bigger and produce much more power.

I feel that the reason why Pakistan is increasing it's arsenal so quickly is no longer India; it is the fear of a US snatch operation which compels them to do so.A large quantity of weapons reduce the possibility of the US capturing the whole arsenal at once , keeping the Pakistani detterence alive...

This is nuclear weapons we are talking about, not a bunch of candy that can be snatched by a bully. Pakistan has a very extensive nuclear program that spans through out the country, snatching Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is no child's play.

China's nuclear firepower obviously belongs to the league of US/Russia.

Sorry buddy but i will disagree with you. China's nuclear firepower is not in the league of Russia/US, not even close. While China's nuclear arsenal is focused more on deterrence, Russia/US nuclear arsenal is more focused on war fighting. There have been only two real nuclear powers in this world and that has been US and Russia, the rest are all wanna bes.

Sorry buddy but i will disagree with you. China's nuclear firepower is not in the league of Russia/US, not even close. While China's nuclear arsenal is focused more on deterrence, Russia/US nuclear arsenal is more focused on war fighting. There have been only two real nuclear powers in this world and that has been US and Russia, the rest are all wanna bes.

China has around 3500 nukes. If China is a nuclear wanabe then I must say that you've too much respect for the US and Russia. It's not healthy.

No one here is a nuclear wannabe, and your statement is full of contradiction, how can US and Russia using their nukes for fighting?

The primary goal of the nukes is for deterrence, but we do have the level of deterrence from minimal to maximal.

Back to 5 years ago, China has successfully tested the KKV warhead that can use to shoot down a small target with the altitude of 900km, heck we are an old mature nuclear player, not a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom