What's new

Pak Navy Should Reduce The # of Subs To Buy Type 054 Frigates

IMG_7772.JPG

This is the type of vessel Pakistan needs a 7000 TONNE guided missle destroyer

the indengious indian built kolkatta

$1 billion dollars each

Well submarine fleet is the most effective punch of Pak navy. And obviously PN planners are not dumb enough that they will decide some thing nonsense. In fact they know the best. we can only discuss based on assumptions. surface fleet is necessary and for sure PN will move towards that as well but as of now Subs deal is the best one to get.

IMG_7772.JPG

$1 billion dollars each
IMG_7772.JPG

$1 billion dollars each
yes that is a destroyer of 8000t but do you know the displacement of new frigates of indian navy they are almost close to the displacement of kolkata class destroyers.
The frigate displacement will be 6000t+
So you can think how much punch our frigates will have.
Also the following destroyers will be well above 10,000 tonnes.

to increase the budge you need to better the economy. and your getting there. but actually i think it would take about 5-6 years for a large deal to materialise. most likely it would be for type 54a/b frigates.
Bro.,
PN would not go for platforms that are more than 4000 tons. To understand the requirements PN you have to understand what they are tasked to do. PM requires to increase medium range surface ships to protect them self. PN also requires Medium to long range Submarines that can be used as both defense and attack.

Coastal defences can be done by cutters and fast attack boats.

Is PN on this track?.... yes in the recent past you have seen orders being given regrading these.
Please search this forum you are going to find them.

Bro.,
PN would not go for platforms that are more than 4000 tons. To understand the requirements PN you have to understand what they are tasked to do. PM requires to increase medium range surface ships to protect them self. PN also requires Medium to long range Submarines that can be used as both defense and attack.

Coastal defences can be done by cutters and fast attack boats.

Is PN on this track?.... yes in the recent past you have seen orders being given regrading these.
Please search this forum you are going to find them.
well your right to the extent that your navy does not need huge ships. but i would think the type 54/ab it the largest they should go. in a war defence is good but you need offensive capabilities. if not the adversary will pick at you until your gone.
you need money for this

from what i know next year your going to be classed as an emerging market, investors will look at pakistan twice and will more likely invest there. obviously the government needs incentives to make this happen on a smoother flow of investment.

once you have the budget you can expand in to the Arabian sea were most of the oil and trade happens and your more of a force to be reckoned with. you better be quick india moving there too.

Pakistan navy must buy larger ships like destroyers.
PN should have surface warships also but its the PN policy makers and the PN doctrine to acquire great sub power which I think to counter the Indian Navy. Actually with submarine PN could operate independently and long range offensive operations which would not be possible with the surface fleets which will be small compared to Indian Navy.

Another option, would be to station nuclear weaponry aboard surface ships and maritime-patrol aircraft. Not only would this provide the country with greater strategic depth, it would also extend some of the more dysfunctional elements of Indo-Pakistani nuclear interactions from land to sea. By threatening, either directly or indirectly, to employ low-yield nuclear weapons at sea, or against an advancing Indian aircraft carrier strike force, Islamabad can hope to acquire 'escalation dominance' and thus considerably dilute its larger neighbour's coercive naval power, much in the same way that it has managed to dilute India's conventional advantage on land.

In both cases, this has been achieved by a refusal to abide by a No First Use (NFU) policy and, increasingly, through a flirtation with the tactical use of nuclear weapons as warfighting instruments. This has been achieved, in part, through shifting from an earlier generation of enriched uranium nuclear weapons to a newer generation of plutonium weapons, allowing Pakistan to significantly expand its nuclear arsenal (which now appears to have overtaken India's nuclear weapon inventory) and to make progress in the miniaturisation of its nuclear warheads for battlefield use.

Now to concur that Pakistan is developing a sea-based version of its Babur missile, a subsonic nuclear-capable missile that bears an uncanny resemblance to the US Tomahawk, albeit with a much shorter range which could be fired from the submarine fleets torpedo tube (which I think) and the chinese subs with AIP which is stealthy and silent and with long range will be a threat to the India.

South%2BAsian%2Bsubmarines.jpg

Indian%2BOcean%2Bmap%2Blarger.jpg

PN should have surface warships also but its the PN policy makers and the PN doctrine to acquire great sub power which I think to counter the Indian Navy. Actually with submarine PN could operate independently and long range offensive operations which would not be possible with the surface fleets which will be small compared to Indian Navy.

Another option, would be to station nuclear weaponry aboard surface ships and maritime-patrol aircraft. Not only would this provide the country with greater strategic depth, it would also extend some of the more dysfunctional elements of Indo-Pakistani nuclear interactions from land to sea. By threatening, either directly or indirectly, to employ low-yield nuclear weapons at sea, or against an advancing Indian aircraft carrier strike force, Islamabad can hope to acquire 'escalation dominance' and thus considerably dilute its larger neighbour's coercive naval power, much in the same way that it has managed to dilute India's conventional advantage on land.

In both cases, this has been achieved by a refusal to abide by a No First Use (NFU) policy and, increasingly, through a flirtation with the tactical use of nuclear weapons as warfighting instruments. This has been achieved, in part, through shifting from an earlier generation of enriched uranium nuclear weapons to a newer generation of plutonium weapons, allowing Pakistan to significantly expand its nuclear arsenal (which now appears to have overtaken India's nuclear weapon inventory) and to make progress in the miniaturisation of its nuclear warheads for battlefield use.

Now to concur that Pakistan is developing a sea-based version of its Babur missile, a subsonic nuclear-capable missile that bears an uncanny resemblance to the US Tomahawk, albeit with a much shorter range which could be fired from the submarine fleets torpedo tube (which I think) and the chinese subs with AIP which is stealthy and silent and with long range will be a threat to the India.

South%2BAsian%2Bsubmarines.jpg

Indian%2BOcean%2Bmap%2Blarger.jpg
hello. how did you manage to get banned?

how did the toilet get you banned?o_O life's shit. (pardon the pun).
Leave it now. So how is the life going and any new thread planning tell me before so that I could research a bit to match you my friend.

Leave it now. So how is the life going and any new thread planning tell me before so that I could research a bit to match you my friend.
the mil 38 is something i have got planned. when someone yesterday suggested it. and i thought its a good idea.
images-4.jpeg

is it going to be comparison thread or just one specific hello

Back
Top Bottom