What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

Theres no city ...these are the agricultural fields...nearby city is around 30 km away and goes by the name sargodha or city of shaheens...

if you are talking about a city of missiles and launchers then its absolutely there...:agree:

the texture surely looks like a city- maybe i am wrong-
btw how come the mountain around the site flat?-
i can see canyons surrounding the missile site though-

the texture surely looks like cities- maybe i am wrong-
btw how come the mountain around the site flat?-
i can see canyons surrounding the missile site though-

These mountains are called kirana hills and thats their natural texture making a wonderful storage and launching site...I have personally visited the site twice for some software upgradations and believe you me there is lot more than mere canyons...My first impression was where the hell from they got money and tech to build such things..

shukriya janab-

waisay ap apni kami to kahin mehson honay nai detay faltu banday- :lol:-
Faltu mat bol....kaafi mehnat kara hun main....PDF par posta karta hun iska matlab ye nahin ki mere paas koi kaam nahin.......Aage se dhyaan rakhna...warna MODs se shikayat kar dunga.....:lol:

These mountains are called kirana hills and thats their natural texture making a wonderful storage and launching site...I have personally visited the site twice for some software upgradations and believe you me there is lot more than mere canyons...My first impression was where the hell from they got money and tech to build such things..

Hey Albatross,

Keep your software upgradations and such visits to yourself. These are not meant for open forums like this one.

Else you may fly one day and never come back.

It looks a small area from space but its actually spread on thousands of square meters and launchers are inside garages not visible at all ..Plus there are dozens of underground silos made in mountains " hard stone mountains"..making it difficult for bunker busters to destroy them..

Thousands of square meters is still a very small area when it comes to storing somany of your tactical weapons. No one puts all his eggs in one basket specially when you know tha thte whole world is after those eggs. Putting a major portion of your tactical assets would be the dumbest thing which I don't expect from our millitary planners.

weather the missile launcher itself is visible or not, garage it self is a sitting duckk with whatever is in there.

Asfar as I know all mobile launchers because of their size are relatively easy to locate that's why in our case they reside in underground tunnels, which are very hard to locate from the air/space.

Stationary launchers reside in heavily fortified underground silos with only the door on ground level and that too camoflauged by natural terrain.

So rest assured whatever these things are, even if they are in Pakistan, they are certainly not our tactical assets.

India has nukes we all know that but is mostly dependent on launchers or other platforms but building such sites needs lots of brains which indians dont have and making silos 50 m(170 feet) deep in hard stone needs lots of hard work which unfortunately vegetarian indian goats cant offer as it needs meat eating lions to leap forward at such great speed and focus...Sorry to say that but facts remains facts...

NEVER EVER underestimate your enemy. I would like to think that they are very well hidden and thus safe from our pre-emptive strikes. you know what, its a worrysome thought, enough to give sleepless noights to millitary planners.

Lions or Goats, I hope whatever they prepared for is never required.:fie:

hey! stop it. don't get pounded by these indians beacus eof your stupid posts.

Israel is 3200 km from pak well in range of ghauri 3 and shaheen 3...

Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaheen-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with taimoor(7000) ,tipu 1 ( 9000 km) and tipu 2 (13500) all ready to be tested.

List of missiles of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though wikipedia say they are under development but thats their say for many years now learnt intelligence circles say Pak has already build taimoor and tipu 1 with work on tipu 2 in final stages...

Laughing is good for health I am happy atleast I contributed something towards yr health:D

Back
Top Bottom