What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

Pakistan's nuclear programme is India specific and is not aimed against any other country.
While you fire 400 nuclear missiles targeting India....make sure ocean currents and air currents flowing towards Pakistan from India are blocked by your scientists and also arrange alternate of sunlight for your vegetation as their will be a nuclear cloud over our sub-continent...then you will not only have minimal deterrence but also minimal local population.:lol:

AlBatross, Sir u are a legend.....44 nukes ek sath....by god...Rofl

Do u also believe in Unicorns??

So cute!!

OK! no more pole(missile) in a hole joke......

Let me ask you a serious question.....

You said that, those massive missile storage and launching facilities are not for India but for Israel.....BUT do Pakistan have a pole...oops...sorry......a missile that can carry the Nukes that far.....

Israel is 3200 km from pak well in range of ghauri 3 and shaheen 3...

Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaheen-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with taimoor(7000) ,tipu 1 ( 9000 km) and tipu 2 (13500) all ready to be tested.

List of missiles of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though wikipedia say they are under development but thats their say for many years now learnt intelligence circles say Pak has already build taimoor and tipu 1 with work on tipu 2 in final stages...

Okies sorry.....It made me laugh...won't do it...

Laughing is good for health I am happy atleast I contributed something towards yr health:D

While you fire 400 nuclear missiles targeting India....make sure ocean currents and air currents flowing towards Pakistan from India are blocked by your scientists and also arrange alternate of sunlight for your vegetation as their will be a nuclear cloud over our sub-continent...then you will not only have minimal deterrence but also minimal local population.:lol:

Yes, before such launch is effected, met information is important. Direction of wind, its speed etc etc would be noted.

We are talking 400 nuclear weapons striking India. Sir, have you heard of nuclear winter.

So cute!!

we dont want india to be able to strike back and the only option we were left was to rain india with nukes if required..

But as i said im sure we wont have to do this to india and such things are aimed more at israel..

The highlighted part is the reason why we need sites capable of firing dozens of missiles together and are closely located so that they can hit targets simultaneously..

Taking that point seriously, if the launch sites are closely bunched up together; would'nt that make even more vulnerable together?

In the first place your first post itself is fallacious, since the Silos etc ought not to be so conspicuous from the air in the first place. Think about that.

The technology for making silos is nothing unusual and has nothing to do with anybody's dietary habits. But that is beside the point. Consider the earlier statement. Which is precisely what Hyperion was trying to make you do much earlier. :agree:

Okies sorry.....It made me laugh...won't do it...

LOL... do it in a more subtle way.. take it 2 notches up on the smoothness, and a notch down on the goat scale :D

You'll be pleased to know that all tactical and strategic warheads in Pakistan's arsenal are controlled by individuals such as myself and a couple even on a higher evolutionary path. Now that's good news or bad news for India? Don't know! :pop:

So cute!!

Sir, during the US - Soviet detente in Europe, US Army commander was authorised to launch 50-60 nuclear warheads in the first few minutes of the initial battle. Not unheard of before.

Back
Top Bottom