What's new

DOOMSDAY EXPRESS China’s plan for nuclear bullet train missile launcher to put ‘1,000 nukes’ in strike range of Western cities

DOOMSDAY EXPRESS China’s plan for nuclear bullet train missile launcher to put ‘1,000 nukes’ in strike range of Western cities

9:47, 4 Jun 2022

ac-comp-chinas-doomsday-train-v2.jpg

CHINA’S plans to use its high speed trains to carry nuclear missiles could put a thousand warheads in reach of US and European cities, an expert has said.

Under plans being developed, the ‘Doomsday’ trains would use the country’s 23,000 miles of high speed track to whizz nukes around the country at 220mph to be deployed in the event of war.

AP-GRAPHIC-CHINA-NUCLEAR-TRAIN.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000609216163.jpg

China has reportedly test fired a DF-41 nuclear missile from a trainCredit: AFP
NINTCHDBPICT000564890011.jpg

The country has a vast high speed rail network,Credit: Getty
Developing ways to conceal missiles – both nuclear and conventional - has long been an ambition of China.

Using high speed nuke trains fits into strategy that includes using missiles hidden in containers and it opens the door to nuclear missiles being similarly disguised as passenger trains.

Plans for using high speed trains surfaced from Chinese government funded research.

According Rick Fisher, an expert on the Chinese military, this would pose a significant threat to the West.

“It's not inconceivable that China's rail system could support 1,000 additional warheads capable of reaching European and American targets," he told The Sun Online.

“Building and deploying 100 new rail launched ICBMs would not strain China's military budgets."

Leading the Chinese research team is Yin Zihong, associate professor of civil engineering at the Southwest Jiaotong University in Chengdu.

The team’s eye-opening findings were recently published in the university’s peer reviewed scientific journal.

High-speed trains could perform even better than conventional ones, which were once considered better for the role, they concluded.

“Compared with heavy-haul railways, high-speed railways operate faster and more smoothly,” said the researchers.

“This means that on high-speed rails, the mobility, safety and concealment of military vehicles would be greater.”

NINTCHDBPICT000735547877-1.jpg

China has been working on perfecting a train launched nukeCredit: Twitter
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18671867/chinas-nuclear-bullet-train-missile-launcher/#
NINTCHDBPICT000735547876-1.jpg

Various designs have been showcased down the yearsCredit: Twitter
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18671867/chinas-nuclear-bullet-train-missile-launcher/#
NINTCHDBPICT000680092191.jpg

North Korea staged a launch of a system from a trainCredit: Reuters
NINTCHDBPICT000735547937-1.jpg

The Russians developed a system back in the 1980sCredit: National Interest
The team is building on the extensive work that has already been carried out into using trains as a launch pad for nuclear weapons.

The Soviet Union developed the RT-23 missile that was launched from a train and deployed from 1987 to 2005.

And North Korea staged a spectacular test of a train launched missile in 2021.

China’s interest in the concept began in the early 1990s when it acquired solid rocket motor technology developed by the Soviet Union for use in submarine launched missiles.

Based on researched carried out by the Russians, a submarine launched missile was the best design to be used on a train.

Back in 2005, researchers from the Beijing Institute of Space Launch Technology put forward the idea of launching a submarine missile from a train.

In the following years, more research from Chinese scientists on rail launched nuclear missiles regularly began appearing.

Interest using the country's by then very large high speed rail system for ICBM launching appeared on Chinese military issue web pages starting in 2015.

China reportedly tested a rail launched DF-41 missile in 2016 the following year.

The DF-41 missile is an 80-ton ICBM carrying multiple nuclear warheads with a range up 9,300 miles.

It is about 65ft long and 6.5ft wide which can easily into the carriage of a typical Chinese high-speed train is about 88 metres long and around 10ft in diameter.

The launch was detected the Potomac Foundation using commercial satellite photos.

Phillip A. Karber, a defence expert who heads the Potomac Foundation, said a number of factors make train launched missiles a formidable system.

He said "the combination of high-speed mobility, launch cars disguised as civilian passenger trains, tunnel protection and secure reloading of missiles" with multiple warheads makes them "extremely hard to detect".

Then in 2019, a model of a Chinese rail car for launching ICBMs was revealed on a Chinese military web page.

But despite the optimism of the researchers, challenges remain

Most notably, China's low high speed rail systems are largely electric powered so the problem is to find areas not covered by such cables so the ICBMs can be launched.

But nevertheless Fisher, senior fellow in Asian military affairs at the International Assessment and Strategy Center, says the West needs to pay attention to China’s ambitions for rail launched nukes.

“China's development of conventional or high speed rail launched ICBMs would add a new layer to its already accelerating nuclear threat against America and Europe,” he said.

“Historically, the CCP has demonstrated a preference for starting surprise wars with enemies that are relatively weaker.”

He said it the United States must respond to China's nuclear expansion including potential new rail launched ICBMs.

“Otherwise China may conclude it can coerce the U.S. from assisting Taiwan, or from helping allies like Japan or South Korea should they also be attacked by China or North Korea,” he said.

“So the West has little choice but to assume the worst and plan for the worst if it wants to deter a Chinese nuclear attack.”

What rubbish and hogwash Western spin artists can conjure up!

monkey-rofl.gif

China already got the Great Underground Wall of China

Due to the great secrecy surrounding the tunnels, not much information about them is publicly available; however, it is believed[by whom?] that the tunnels allow for mobile ICBMs to be shuttled around to different silos, and possibly stored in reinforced underground bunkers. This greatly enhances the ICBM's chance of survival in a direct nuclear strike, which enables their use in a second strike unlike ICBMs based in static nuclear silos which generally do not survive a direct nuclear attack.

A report written by a Georgetown University team led by Phillip Karber conducted a three-year study mapping out China's complex tunnel system, which stretches 5,000 km (3,000 miles). The report determined that the size of the Chinese nuclear arsenal is understated and as many as 3,000 nuclear warheads may be stored in the tunnel network.[3][4] This hypothetical maximum storage or basing capacity along with Karber's own misconceived fissile production suggestions,[5][6] resulted in Western media purporting that 3,000 warheads were actually in the facility. The Karber study went on to state that the tunnels are not likely to be breached by conventional or low-yield earth-penetrating nuclear weapons such as the B61-11.

DF-41s are in TELs that can be moved about anywhere and setup there completed in 3 to 5 minutes and ready to fire off.

Perhaps Western spin doctors hoping to fool China to discard all of that and use their crazy stupid insane idea of using bullet train that cannot be hidden and cannot be protected so that Western USA devils can easily destroy China key weapons.
:pleasantry:

laugh-slam.gif

:enjoy:

LOL that fake news site from Taiwan?

Large structures can somewhat shift, but they don't shatter like glass. You're an even bigger idiot than I initially thought.

Fake news believed by morons like yourself as a source of copium:
View attachment 851251

Actual dam right this moment:
View attachment 851252

I think more about how a dam works than you amigo. This is a gravity dam. The moment a breach is formed, its lost. It has enormous flood gates which are quite an easy target. Destroy one and within minutes the water pressure will rip down the entire section. No nuke is needed to do this. A vacuum bomb would be enough

What world are you living in?

That rule also applies for the opposing side.

It applies for all sides. War is war.

I think more about how a dam works than you amigo. This is a gravity dam. The moment a breach is formed, its lost. It has enormous flood gates which are quite an easy target. Destroy one and within minutes the water pressure will rip down the entire section. No nuke is needed to do this. A vacuum bomb would be enough

It applies for all sides. War is war.
You know jack shit about dams or you wouldn't be posting fake *** news with doctored images. You talk like penetrating hundreds of kilometers of heavily defended air space is as easy as penetrating your mama.

Hilarious

You know jack shit about dams or you wouldn't be posting fake *** news with doctored images. You talk like penetrating hundreds of kilometers of heavily defended air space is as easy as penetrating your mama.

Hilarious

Air defence systems based on russian systems dont work. Consider the dam unprotected. Send few dozens ballistic missiles and few will make it.

And i know quite well how dams work. I study geology. Breach one point and its done. And the flood gates are an excellent target. It creates a cascade effect.

The Dam is used to generate electricity which creates enough structural weak points to hit with a vacuum bomb.

Defintly worth a try. Another very good target are the dikes at the yellow river.

Breaching the yellow river had always created results in chinese history.

Air defence systems based on russian systems dont work. Consider the dam unprotected. Send few dozens ballistic missiles and few will make it.

And i know quite well how dams work. I study geology. Breach one point and its done. And the flood gates are an excellent target. It creates a cascade effect.

The Dam is used to generate electricity which creates enough structural weak points to hit with a vacuum bomb.

Defintly worth a try. Another very good target are the dikes at the yellow river.

Taiwan doesn't have any operational missile that could reach that range, and China has significantly more modernized IADS compared to Russia. Taiwan's offensive capabilities will likely be neutralized hours into any war against mainland. Keep masturbating.

1654413340601.png

I feel sorry for whatever diploma mill you studied geology from because you literally post fake news. Given the stupidity you've displayed, I'm gonna call your bullshit.

You're not an expert in anything lmao. Just stick to making my yoghurt, it's the only thing you greeks are good at.

Taiwan doesn't have any operational missile that could reach that range, and China has significantly more modernized IADS compared to Russia. Taiwan's offensive capabilities will likely be neutralized hours into any war against mainland. Keep masturbating.

View attachment 851516

I feel sorry for whatever diploma mill you studied geology from because you literally post fake news. Given the stupidity you've displayed, I'm gonna call your bullshit.

USA has a defense pact with Taiwan.

What you call or not is irrelevant. I say geological facts. Create a breach in a gravity dam and its gone. 🙂 The british proved it at operation dam buster.

The best option is to detonate the bomb near the flood gates inside the water column. The shockwaves unhinges the floodgate and bye bye Shanghai.

On a sidenote...if what i say is bullshit...how comes China is so worried about its little dam that it puts so much airdefense near it? 😁👍

USA has a defense pact with Taiwan.

What you call or not is irrelevant. I say geological facts. Create a breach in a gravity dam and its gone. 🙂 The british proved it at operation dam buster.

The best option is to detonate the bomb near the flood gates inside the water column. The shockwaves unhinges the floodgate and bye bye Shanghai.

On a sidenote...if what i say is bullshit...how comes China is so worried about its little dam that it puts so much airdefense near it? 😁👍

Oh I welcome US trying to intervene on China's doorstep. One is the greatest industrial power on earth on its home turf and the other has half a dozen bases/carriers to operate from. Should be fun for one side. Might even usher in a new world order.

Just to be sure, you're perfectly fine with China attacking nuclear power plants in retaliation right? I mean obviously you're okay with masturbating with the idea of flooding cities.

There is nothing wrong with having a little precaution, especially with so many scums dreaming about attacking the dam in the world.

Oh I welcome US trying to intervene on China's doorstep. That's always gonna go well.

So you're perfectly fine with China attacking nuclear power plants in retaliation right? I mean obviously you're okay with masturbating with the idea of flooding cities.

There is nothing wrong with having a little precaution, especially with so many scums dreaming about attacking the dam in the world.

Dude, tiny Japan completly shredded China. China never was a military power.

Of course im fine with it. War is war. Try it if you can. West will do whats necessary and you are free to do as well. Not that it matters anyway. I dont see China having the braveness to go to war anyways

Dude, tiny Japan completly shredded China. China never was a military power.

Of course im fine with it. War is war. Try it if you can. West will do whats necessary and you are free to do as well. Not that it matters anyway. I dont see China having the braveness to go to war anyways
Japan was an industrial power in 1930 while China was an agrarian society barely able to produce steel. China is now the world's largest industrial power, just like US was the largest industrial power before WWII.

1654415522489.png

Alright, don't cry about war crimes then if you're willing to commit them. China already fought US to a standstill when it was dirt poor in 1951. It's a matter of whether we want to, not whether we could.

Japan was an industrial power in 1930 while China was an agrarian society barely able to produce steel. China is now the world's largest industrial power, just like US was the largest industrial power before WWII.

View attachment 851527

Alright, don't cry about war crimes then if you're willing to commit them. China already fought US to a standstill when it was dirt poor in 1951. It's a matter of whether we want to, not whether we could.
He is just angry that greece is so tiny. wishing that it was still 500bc when greece was a military power but now has the power of zimbabwe

View attachment 851527

I never cried about war crimes buddy. Im a traditionalist who believes in war evrything is allowed to achieve the goal. I orientate myself on Alexander regarding that. He was merciful when needed and cruel when it fit better.

He is just angry that greece is so tiny. wishing that it was still 500bc when greece was a military power but now has the power of zimbabwe

Greece was no military power 500 bc. It was a trade power.

I never cried about war crimes buddy. Im a traditionalist who believes in war evrything is allowed to achieve the goal. I orientate myself on Alexander regarding that. He was merciful when needed and cruel when it fit better.

Greece was no military power 500 bc. It was a trade power.
Hasn't done you any good against Turkiye. Must not work all that well.
Greece was never a military power. It was a bunch of city states being glorified a thousand years later during the Renaissance.

Greece was never a military power. It was a bunch of city states being glorified a thousand years later during the Renaissance.

It has done well against Turkey. Why you think are no turks in Greece anymore?

Greece destroyed persian empire and conquered the known world. Quite a run.

Greeks became Pharaoh in Egypt. Ruled India and founded Rome. I would say we did quite good

Back
Top Bottom