What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

we dont want india to be able to strike back and the only option we were left was to rain india with nukes if required..

Ok, acha hua bata diya....waise, Kab karego attak?? Thanks to you i have just applied for permanent residency in pakistan..."44 nukes wali country" mein hi rahunga mein....Apse koi pagal hi panga lega sir....

LOL... do it in a more subtle way.. take it 2 notches up on the smoothness, and a notch down on the goat scale :D

You'll be pleased to know that all tactical and strategic warheads in Pakistan's arsenal are controlled by individuals such as myself and a couple even on a higher evolutionary path. Now that's good news or bad news for India? Don't know! :pop:
Goat scale.....new level has been defined...:rofl:...I am finally relieved people who has hands on button of your nukes are like you.....:enjoy:

Popeye is on some vicious strain of green! :D

Hey, we need to have something to lighten up. Esp. if we're gonna be talking about Nuking each other into some Other World!
C'mon have a heart. :)

Popeye needs spinach....Anyone here have it....:D

Nope, no spinach today. Good Ol' Uranium will do. :lol:

@ Albatross, a certain site was once chest beating that they have discovered a secret PAF base with underground facilities, when an expert friend managed to enhanced the image, i nearly fell of my chair, for it was just a PAF firing range facility, lead in lines marking targets and bomb aiming circles while the claimed entrance to the tunnels, happened to be just the observation tower.
One rule of military is, never keep your eggs in one basket. !!

...Apse koi pagal hi panga lega sir....

there's no shortage of pagals in this world...but india will think 1000 times before doing any adventure and thats the sole purpose of building such gigantic sites...

@ Albatross, a certain site was once chest beating that they have discovered a secret PAF base with underground facilities, when an expert friend managed to enhanced the image, i nearly fell of my chair, for it was just a PAF firing range facility, lead in lines marking targets and bomb aiming circles while the claimed entrance to the tunnels, happened to be just the observation tower.
One rule of military is, never keep your eggs in one basket. !!

Agreed but dun yu think one basket can carry more eggs than others and yes I do know about the site you are talking about..

Goat scale.....new level has been defined...:rofl:...I am finally relieved people who has hands on button of your nukes are like you.....:enjoy:

In my days @ Academy I used to debate and argue with my instructors / course-mates and then at home with uncles (huge family, all retired generals) about such stuff - India centric, Israel centric - mind you, I was only fifteen and half - sixteen at that time.

First lesson I was taught about the armed forces 'officer core' was: Son, we have to brain wash all these 'rang-roots' (non-officer class). I asked them why? They said, well son, if we don't brain-wash them, then how the hell are they going to take a pistol and charge an entrenched Indian machine gun position? :D

Now above is an example applicable to the training of conscripts. Officer training of elite units is totally a different ball-game!

sargoda_01.jpg

i can see a city around it-
how could it be-

Who says these are all the missiles and also if its the only missile launching site..But yes it indeed is one of the best sites..I know its hard for indians to believe that such a multi billion dollar state of art site is owned by pak...but look at the pics and as the saying goes a picture is better than thousand words...And yes these pics are 10 years old right now things are lot more advanced:pakistan:

Trust me in one thing. If we are to envy about anything in Pakistan, this would definitely not be it..You can be the number one in nuclear bombs..to even the most hard core supporter of Indian arms development like me, nuclear weapons does not prove that we are powerful or technological superior.

sargoda_01.jpg

i can see a city around it-
how could it be-

Theres no city ...these are the agricultural fields...nearby city is around 30 km away and goes by the name sargodha or city of shaheens...

if you are talking about a city of missiles and launchers then its absolutely there...:agree:

^^^
I'd go with that Hyperion. When we have to create "cannon fodder" then that brain-washing is necesssary. However, as one moves up the 'chain of command' then the need for clear-headed thinking takes primacy.

That is the reason why the "nuke button" is set at a very high level and with "fail-safe" safeguards. Just so that not any T,D or H can set off a conflagration. The last time a Military Commander seriously toyed with such notions was MacArthur in Korea, and he got booted out by by Truman for his exertion. So Nukes will be the weapons of last resort, and any guy who plans to set that off will have to agonise a million times before doing so.

And the moment a Nuke gets used, it becomes useless; in terms of its primary purpose. A real paradox as it were. :)

Back
Top Bottom